cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I need help in setting up my network, currently I have the following setup.   All the computers can browse the internet but when I tried to create a two groups (a group that can access the internet and a group that can't access the internet) using D...

NET.jpg

Dear friends    I need help With my cisco router. I have CISCO2921-SEC/K9 with  EHWIC-4ESG.  What I want I access to web server from my internal network and from whole internet.  My public IP on WAN port is 212.87.232.8. My internal network which is ...

I have a 3560 Switch, a 2901 Router, and an ASA 5520   on the switch Gi0/1 to the router Trunk with vlan 10,12,14 That is working   I also have the guest  as ASA 0/2.16 confnected to port 0/4 on the switch.     10,12,and 14 get the dhcp from the rout...

royellis1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    following link says GLC-FE-100EX is not compatible with ISR4451 whereas it is accessible under ISR4451 in CCW, Please advise    https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/interfaces_modules/transceiver_modules/compatibility/matrix/100MB_Tx_Matrix.h...

Hi, I'm very new for CISCO switches. Recently my company install 3650 gigabit switch and I connect it to our Internet line which has static address. And I add 2 VLANs, one for Servers, two for Office PCs. Now, inter-VLAN routing is no problem but all...

Hi guys,    I have setup 2 PE's directly connected and created gre tunnel over this point 2 point with mpls ip command . Configured loopbacks on both routers for bgp peering. Tunnel and loopbacks   advertised in ospf for reachability . Bgp and ldp pe...

Please some one can confirm with solid evidence as i.e data sheet or example in tested environment. I want to run mpls over gre on below platform with specs below,  i have tried everything but did not work. So thats why i need to confirm platform sup...

Please tell me if ISR 4000 support OC3/12 circuits. I haven't been able to find any information on cisco regarding OC3/OC12 support by ISR 4000. If ISR 4000 series routers don't support OC3/12 then please advise which other ISR series routers without...

cofee by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,   I am wondering if I can stack 550x switches not through SFP Fiber...Would like to use the 2 - 10G connections for other stuff. Can I use the simple Coper as described by cisco for stacking? Can't find allot of installation guides for these...