cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello experts, As we are implementing MPLS on few location (Not all) so we need to filter VIDEO Application traffic and sent it over to MPLS ,rest traffic will go via Internet VPN. Here is my config:   ------------------------------------------------...

Hi I am having trouble connecting my pc to a witch using teraterm and a console cable. I am using Windows 7 and have verified the settings in device manager. Currently the switch has a green SYST light but when I open teraterm all I get is a blank sc...

MrD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i can't seem to apply speed 100 on my cisco ASR 1006. i was able to configure the same speed on the same router on the other side. anything i missed?   ASR1006(config-if)#speed 100                       ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.   ...

I need to update firmware on WS-C3560G-48PS. I found firmware in https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=279486491&softwareid=280805680&os=&release=15.0.2-SE11&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest&i=!pp. I try to download : IP...

sergei312 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I want to segregate RTP and OTHER traffic. RTP must go Via MPLS link (Static : MPLS provider IP: 172.24.56.2) OTHER should traverse via ISP1 (INTERNET).   and in breakdown of MPLS, ISP1 should take all traffic. in breakdown of ISP1, MP...

My name is Amal.I am a cisco partner.i am looking for a mpls configuration in ospf.mpls and ospf part are completed.But i am stucked in vrf conguration.. Let me expalinmy topology.This is only lab enviornment.I am testing with 3 ASR920 routers. ...

Hi, has anyone ever implimented multipoint DMVPN as primary via ISP and then utilized a P2P connection as a secondary/backup.  I am trying to understand how failover works should work with this type of Primary and Backup configuration.  I guess what ...

ed.lee by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,        Myself rajesh Singh and i was using router 2951 but after some hardware issue i buy a new router ISR4331. When i tried to move my configuration from 2951 => 4331 some of the commands are not allow to accept on this new router. Here are ...

Hello, i've a ISR 4331 with a SM-X-ES3-16-P module, when i'm accessing trough console to the ISR then i access to the module, i don't find a way to exit the module and return to the router console, i've tried ctrl+shift+6+^x plus disconnect, ctrl+^c,...