cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello friends, I test IP source guard on EVE-NG as below topo: I config on switch DHCP snooping and IP source guard. then VPC get IP from DHCP server (R1) ok But dont know why after I enable IP source guard, VPC3 can not ping to R1 192.168.1.1 (If i...

dragonhunt9111_0-1698140752309.png dragonhunt9111_2-1698140955854.png dragonhunt9111_1-1698140884774.png

Hi Basically, I'm trying to implement QoS between our WAN routers with NBAR (8-Class QoS). Currently, I'm running IP Nbar discovery under my interfaces to see what's running. Also, create a class-map for my apps.Our issue is we use subinterfaces betw...

Hello, i have a weird issue on an old 3945 router... every user that i insert locally has capitalized letters. even if a configure it in small letters in the configuration it appears with capitalized letters. also the login is just available per capi...

Hello All,I'm a beginner in BGP and I'm experiencing an issue. I have two CSR1000v routers, R1 and R2, both connected to a single link provided by my ISP, which is divided into two VLANs, 1040 and 1041. Currently, both BGP sessions are up, and initia...

san ju. by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I've read many forum posts over the years which helped me solve many problems.  Today, I just can't wrap my head around a solution even though I see lots of information on it.Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.03.SASR1001-XThe basic ...

SIP FLOW.png
SLH by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I use the dhcp relay setting in the secondary address setting of SVI, can I assign different addresses to different terminals to receive the data?I have a dhcp relay setup for vlan3 with a secondary address.I would like to have the secondary segme...

SatohT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to enable a NM-ESW-16 on my 2610xm running IOS c2600-i-mz.122-8.T5.bin. During boot the module is seen but that's all. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Smart Init is enabledsmart init is sizing iomemID MEMORY_REQ TYPE00036C 0X000B3B80 ...

jrh50fl by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i have a sip trunk on a cisco device and am implementing another sip trunk on the same router. So i have had another network subnet has been provisioned and configured on my wan and done required natting on the router. I am able to ping the ne...

Avishk07 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have just received an C8200-1N-4T router and, unfortunately, we cannot create an ipsec vpn as the crypto commands are not there:hostname(config)#crypto ?RSA-key-pair RSA key pairkey Long term key operationspki Public Key componentsprovision...

botezatu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for reasons to use the same public ASN at two distinct datacenters vs. reasons to use unique ASNs at each.  We're bringing a new datacenter online that will have a unique public address space of its own but must also advertise a /24 prefi...

With reference to vulnerability " https://sec.cloudapps.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-iosxe-webui-privesc-j22SaA4z "what is the difference the commands between "ip http active-session-modules none" and "no ip http"....

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I've studied the idea of loopback interface. Now it's time i actually implement loopback interfaces network wide. Please let me know if this makes sense (I'm just being logical, with no exp here.): We have approximately 100 network devices. Only ...