cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

It may simple, but I'm stucked with a little trouble:I got a 1900 Cisco Router, with two subinterfaces, 0/0.15 it's the WAN and the other 0/0.11 the LAN interfaces.I setup a NAT to permit all network access internet via the WAN interface, the way I m...

CDaff by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a router NATing a number of public IPs to internal Private IPs. It works fine when connecting from Outside the network. But fails when trying to connect from a different VLAN behind the same router on our internal network. E.G. This is...

I want to hook up my lab to my school's network, unfortunately, every device directly connected needs to authenticate with 801.x. I'm not sure how to do this. How do I enter my credentials on my router?   The goal is for me to be able to obtain inter...

I have a network of about 20 switches and I seem to plagued by Outdiscards on a number of ports. Most of the ports have IP cameras connected to them. What are some reasons these discards would show up?  

2018-01-12_17-03-23.jpg
ljjones1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I would have some basics questions.   I know MPLS is considered as a 2.5 OSI layer protocol. So, what layer 2 and layer 1 protocols it generally use ? Also, is is true that nowadays ATM is considered obsolete ? If yes, what protocols or new ...

Hi I'm having 1841 Router, its configuration is not getting safed. If I reboot the router all my running-config is like default. But when I check my sh startup all the configuration which I did is displayed.   Checked the config-registery too and it...

I am trying to setup NTP on a 2921 router to get time from various NIST time sources via URL instead IP address.  However, I cannot seem to get DNS initialized on this router receiving the error message DNSIX: Dnsix is not enabled from the show dns c...

Hi,   We have a client that has two data centers (A and B), and there are our routers in their DCs. A is a primary and B is a secondary but after a month, B will be a primary and A will be a secondary.  As that happens, I will make the routes going t...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having a requirement of restricting multiple vendors in same zone (same subnet) from communicating with each other. How can we segregate them at firewall level.   I have heard about PVLAN concept which can be implemented at Switch level. Is ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card