Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ICND1 lab setup

I just started studying for the CCNA a month or so ago and I have been trying to connect two Cisco 3750 switches to two Cisco 877W routers. Can someone help me with the cable connections? I know this might seem trivial, but I cannot seem to get the l...

Trev1964 by Level 1
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! No internet access

dears, am facing problem accessing internet web browsing through the router, but i already establish a connection VPN between this router and another site and its working fine RDP,ping everything here is my configuration: hostname Router no aaa new-...

malbalhaj by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of mpls routers running BGP and redistributing routes into EIGRP. The redistribution is controlled via a route-map The route-map has a match statement based on bgp community tags   router eigrp 1 default-metric 100000 100 255 1 1500 net...

Just looking for a confirmation check here - don't do this nearly enough.   I have an existing Internet setup w/ (2) routers, connected to (2) ISPs running BGP.  The routers each announce the same /24 block to each ISP.  The Internet routers have a s...

jc84_ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today my main router is an ASR9001 with 4 ports of 10Gbps being LACP 20Gbps for Wan and LACP 20Gbps for Lan (clients of my internet provider). This router has a hub switch nexus 3064pa in L2 to expand the ports and is where the operators enter that ...

I am unable to ping my router when I have my config as so:   interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1 description Data Vlan - MX64 Link ip address 172.30.139.1 255.255.255.0 ip helper-address 172.30.101.21 no ip redirects ip nat inside no cdp enable h323-gatew...

jman1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to build in some redundancy in our network. We currently have Inter-Office Links and all of the Offices access the Internet from HQ.  If HQ is destroyed to the ISPs are offline, we wanted to be able to route traffic to the 2nd ISP in a...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I configured the VPN S2S on ASA 5508X (9.6) and IOS Cisco 881. The VPN is working. Between devices is internet connection. Now i try configure the OSPF between the devices, and every time i can not set the OSPF neighbors. Can you help me? Plea...

ukaszquz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one switch1 model  2960 , linked with switch2 model 2960 .   The link become after some time orange and all users connected to switch2 disconnected for some time and returned automatically What is the problem , is the problem related to pc con...

We have a small lab for testing consisting of a  single hub site and two branch sites.  There are two MPLS clouds (MPLS1 and MPLS2) and all three sites are connected to both transports.  We are running a voice stream at 87K (dscp ef), a TCP stream at...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes