cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Sorry for my newbie question, but to prepare myself for some CCNA courses in October I made a small setup to try a router on a stick ,this work as expected but ....In the CISCO 1841 (router) , you can setup VLANS and VPT as SERVER and in my CIS...

Didier1966 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this.   After moving to a new site, we realized that our speeds were 200 Mbps instead of the promised 300Mbps.The ISP was seeing 300Mbps on the circuit and asked to test.   At the Handoff I get 300Mb...

Rudyreif by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, first post over here whoo!   I have a question, but first heres the scenario I have and what I'm trying to do.   A customer that we recently acquired monitors their sites using certain IP addresses (no suprise there, pretty typical right), we...

Dear all,can anyone tell me why "bgp bestpath med missing-as-worst"  command does not produce the desired result?And I use GNS3 to do this lab,IOS Version : 12.4(3)Tks...Top:           192.168.12.0/24       192.168.23.0/24RA(f0/0)-----------(f0/0)RB(...

Hello, L2 2960X - Switch L3 2921 - Router   This is the first time I've configured these using a L2 switch. I have 2 remote sites that use very old applications that only use broadcasts. These remote sites need to be able to communicate thus the use ...

dtcobra22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, a small query, about the IOS for Router ISR1, that IOS is newer on 12.4 (24) T5 or 12.4 (15) T17, I am looking for IOS 12.4 (24) T5, and I can not find it. Second, where can I find a matrix of IOS. ????Expect you news.Regards.Fernando

Actually I have 2 (logic based) questions:   1. If a route-map PERMIT statement matches against an ACL/ACE DENY entry, my understanding of the logic is that the route-map entry has been 'denied to permit'. Does this mean that the entry is 'not permit...

mmanthe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, my question is about LSAck in OSPF, i have already learned the different types of LSAck (Implicit/Explicit) and the different senarios for each one and i have a general idea about the reliable transport protocol, but i'm little bit co...

Loubnate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I've just installed new syslog, and config cisco devices to send the log to this server. my question is : how can i send all the existing log to syslog server ( the syslog collect the log  since the time when the device config only ).

duylg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card