cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

The switch port that I am connecting the router to has the config interface FastEthernet1/8  switchport mode access  authentication event fail action authorize vlan 6  authentication event server dead action authorize vlan 15  authentication event no...

Hi,I have 2 SSID that make their own networks. Lets say one uses a dhcp pool of 192.172.1.0 and the other uses 10.10.10.0. I've tried making my own and then pinging each other to make sure that its not going through but it still does. Below is how I'...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 SSID with different network ip and dhcp pools. When I try to ping from one device on one to another device on the other it always says that it has timed out and never goes through. They are both broadcasting from the same radio on the rou...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Thanks for reading.I have a router which is saturating the MPLS circuit attached to it.  The provider is (naturally) policing us down to SLA.  The site is a possibly an 8-Class model but probably a 4-Class model.  I want to apply artificial...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community Have a simple question about stacking of two cisco 3650 devices.How many stacking cables are needed in that case? Just one, or are two needed in total (crossed connection). The manual or other picture show mostly 3 devices in a stack, ...

hoschi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have done the DMVPN configuration with one HUB and 40 SPOKE Routers with 2 ISP connection. I have some concerns regarding the DMVPN rebuilt. With my scenario all SPOKE Routers are up with 2 tunnels. Then I try to reboot the HUB Router. Wh...

We have a N93180YX-EX with straight-through N2248-TP attached.We have a 100Mb router that's connected to the FEX.We want to run dynamic routing (BGP) between the attached router and N93180YX-EX. In the cisco documentation we see the following :When y...

geutjess1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco router 2911 reboots itself with the words "Possible software fault" after the VPN client configuration is completed.After adding the selected lines, the router dies. I can finish the configuration completely with the uplink physically disconnec...

Hello,On the way to achieve the CCIE I am studying so deeply the PfR protocol and I'll used in my production environment. But I would like to understand so clearly the Parent Route concept.I would like to know what are the best hardware devices to Ne...

Hello guys i'm new to configuring routing protocols and I'm trying to understand why I keep getting a "destination host unreachable message"when I ping from router to router across a frame-relay cloud or from one host in vlan 40 or 50 to another host...

Chris1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Here is my simplified network layout (AS and IPs are made up for privacy): As you can see, we own one /20 and we have two locations connected to two different Internet peers. Network 1 is announcing the whole /20 and Network 2 is announcing...

jorg_b by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes