cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, if I run sh ip sla statistics I can get a summary of the number of successes and number of failures on an ip sla monitor like so:Round Trip Time (RTT) for Index 1Type of operation: icmp-echoLatest RTT: 1 msLatest operation start time: 11:30:49...

I have a very basic question that I need to know. If a roter has in its routing table like:O        192.168.2.0/24  [110/2] via 192.168.1.1O*E2   0.0.0.0/0            [110/1] via 192.168.1.2 So if we try to send a packet to the 192.168.2.0 network wh...

Hi, I'm struggling with the Feature Navigator to find a suitable Cisco device, so I hope to get some help here. Layer 2: In our installation a number of VLANs will arrive on a SFP trunked port. The RJ45 ports are assigned to different VLANs.Layer 3: ...

dm45 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) Does Switch and Router have a single MAC address?2) In my observation Switch has a base MAC address and differenct MAC for every interface. If yes then where does this MACs use?3) Router has a single MAC of every port. Is it correct?Thanks in adva...

hi friends,i am having broadband connection from my ISP .. it is RJ45 connection i need to configure this connection in 1841 router..but the ISP given me username and password to get internet by dailing..how i will configure using ethernt interface i...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm curious what the difference is between the following log entries: %IOSXE_SPA-6-UPDOWN: Interface TenGigabitEthernet0/3/0, link down due to remote fault%IOSXE_SPA-6-UPDOWN: Interface TenGigabitEthernet0/3/0, link down due to local fault What would...

Hello,Is there a way that I could achieve functionality in OSPF like "offset-list" that is available in eigrp. I actually want to influence the metric for a subnet that is being advertised from two spokes to a hub over same dmvpn tunnel. Thanks,Qambe...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have been doing this in a Virtual lab environment.  As you can see below the FR router is just a frame relay switch and is not doing any routing....  I am trying to achieve unequal cost load-balancing by using the variance feature...Here is...

eigrp load balancing question.JPG

I am receiving route on each router but its showing inaccessible"inaccessible" Router-1 ipv6 unicast-routingipv6 cef!interface Loopback0no ip addressipv6 address 2001:101:1:1::1/128!interface FastEthernet0/0ip address 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.252duplex...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card