Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! COS to WAN ISP

Hi there,Thanks for reading.My ISP is dropping packets from our BE COS queue.  I just found out we're not marking properly and only 10% of our traffic is in the correct COS queue.  Based on legacy requests, the ISP has COS2 set as highest priority.  ...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configure routers about once or twice a year, so I am a noob.I just set up a basic config on a 2600 series router, but I can't get to the internet through the router. From the router I can ping 4.2.2.2 and next hop, but from client PC I can inside ...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  i found a site where route aggregation is explained.   R3(config-router)# aggregate-address 172.16.0.0 255.255.248.0 as-setR4# show ip bgp BGP table version is 12, local router ID is 10.0.0.10 Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history,...

Dear all, I am not an expert. Below is my configuration, There are few issues : 1) static NAT is not working2) some client cant able to access internet eventhouh they are in permit client list permit rang.   Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in a...

pands_007 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ap password

Hi,I was going to reset the router config and instead did it while in the ap#. So when I try to get to it, it starts off in ap> instead of ap# when it try doing ap> en it always asks for a password 3 times and it is not the default cisco password. An...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good evening,i started this discussion for to have confirm if the Cisco RV134W VDSL2 is able to support a fibre vdsl of 500 Mbps download / 250 Mbps upload.on datasheet https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/small-business-rv-serie...

Hello,Is it possible to delay an eBGP peering?  I have several sites with redundant ASR-1006 routers that seem to take up 30 seconds to complete their GetVPN registration after a reload.  Since BGP becomes active (placing the router in the forwarding...

Resolved! Dual BGP ISP

Hi all,  What if i have 2 upstream provider, both don't have prepend so meaning the traffic are balanced, then i forced a specific prefix to set next hop by policy routing, what if that next hop or that upstream provider went down, that prefix will b...

Current configuration : 8526 bytes!version 12.2no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname EH_NSK_BSMT_CORE_1!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!no logging consoleenable s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card