cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts, I am trying to understand what Jitter is and how to measure jitter in network. I have setup an ip sla to measure jitter between two routers. Can you please help me understand this result? R3#sh ip sla statistics 4IPSLAs Latest Operation S...

Hello fellows, I am asking for a detailed answer of below question, yes as deep detail as you can help :) 1- what exactly AppX license for? 2-What is the difference between (ISR with AppX ) and (ISR-AX version) ? 3-To Run WAAS on ISR, which License i...

Hi, I always wonder how to analyze the company network as you just start at the new environment. I have done tracing all the cables from core switches so what is connect to what as wells as figured out the serial numbers of each devices. Besides th...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I recently update the firmware to "c7301-advipservicesk9-mz.152-4.S6.bin" everything worked fine until I did "show log" I get the below error *May 23 12:46:18.151: %PA-3-NOTSUPPORTED: PA in slot1 (Unknown (type 1200)) is not supported on this im...

Hi i want to leak prefix from one VRF to another based on a Prefix list.when i leak routes from VRF B to VRF A only static and Connected routes is leaked to VRF A, in VRF B there are also MBGP learned routesand they do not show up in VRF A.i was won...

HelloI have a problem with my RSP card on my ASR9K, indeed the latter remains blocked on:PU reset reason = 2 (CPU_RESET_OIR_POR) ########## Environment Variables ##########PS1=rommon ! > ?=0IOX_ADMIN_CONFIG_FILE=ACTIVE_FCD=1BSI=0CLUSTER_NO_BOOT=BOOT_...

JGFR by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMVPN

Will Cisco IOS Software c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M3 support DMVPN services? Is there any concern with this image on router to run this technology DMVPN with (Dynamic (Both Sides) mGRE using dynamic NHRP) without IPSec. Please advise to take nec...

Hi all i search google for a long time , most people would say "Memory and CPU" would be the most important specification of if a Router can store full bgp table . but , i think CEF/FIB size it also a important specification .  a full BGP tables wil...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card