cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have a Cisco 1941 Series with two separate BGP connections to my ISP. This is still in the testing phase so I can try everything I want. The Cisco announces a prefix to the ISP via both BGP sessions and in return the ISP (a Juniper MX r...

noc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Current NXOS release version on our NX7K is 7.3(0)D1(1). The next release version is 7.3(0)DX(1) and the next one up is 7.3(1)D1(1). My question is can I upgrade directly from 7.3(0)D1(1) to 7.3(1)D1(1) or do I need to do it in a sequential ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one outside, public interface with a single IP. That interface is in VRF INTERNET. I have two internal VRFs for GUEST and CONTRACTOR internet access that I need segmented. This is all separate from the global routing table for corporate device...

Hello, I recently had the requirement to change more than 200 Cisco NCS 5000 Series' hostnames. I tought in creating and execute some kind of script in order to complete this task within the minimum amount of time as possible. Can this be achieved? ...

Hi to All, I am presently looking at BGP route filtering and I have some difficulty to understand the syntax when using Extended Access-list A) I have found this definition with the following example regarding extended access-list: To filter classles...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have a Cisco 2901 router that is supporting around 200 users. It has a 100Mbps fibre WAN interface and multiple VLANS internally. It has two Azure tunnels and two AWS tunnels. I have been asked to create a failover solution, however the de...

Hello, I have a router setup at a remote site to to connect to HQ (ASA) via VPN IPsec tunnel. I have a device at the remote site, which I want to exclude from the tunnel (so it can access the internet unfiltered etc). Basically, I guess it's split-...

Group IT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Network 10.1.1.0/31 includes two routes 10.1.1.0/32 and 10.1.1.1/32 People often use these two in production. I remember the first one is subnet and second one is broadcast, and usually the two cannot be used. How to explain it? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In Cisco 7606-S RSP is stuck in rommon mode . Tried to boot from rommon mode but error observed . We are running IOS version of  15.1(3)S     RSP model : RSP720-3C-GE Please help to conclude if this is hardware faulty. Logs :  *May  7 22:20...

Hi,       We were making some changes on the routing of a ISR4451 (adding neighbors to an OSPF process) and then, the router log the next message May 7 01:41:39 GMT: This is a loadbalancing scenario, could not find correct if_number.May 7 01:41:39 GM...

Hi, Our one of C7609-S routers got crashed and stuck in ROMmon mode. We tried resetting RSP720 but giving the error of DDR SDRAM not found. An error of "Software Forced Crash" also visible on the screen. The router is running with 12.2(33) SRE8 IOS v...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card