cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

On an ISR4431 router running 16.12 i am seeing flowdrops on my class-default. The service is presented at 1000mb/s and policed to 100mb/s by the provider. Queue depth doesn't appear to be an issue. What typically causes flow drops on an uncongested l...

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

lets say we have R1(AS-100) peering with R2 (As-200) when you do show tcp brief on R1 you saw TCP connection is not established . You need to give proofs to customer that there is no issue from local end (R1 side) what are the troubleshooting approac...

Hey, we have this router and want to know if the license installed is classic or smart, and perpetual or subscribed.#sh license allSmart Licensing Status====================== Smart Licensing is ENABLED License Conversion:Automatic Conversion Enabled...

Resolved! Route VRF

I 've a router configured with multiple VRF's, I want to look for a particular subnet is lying on which VRF on the router, Is there any command to look for a particular subnet /Prefix onto a particular VRF on the router.          

Hi colleagues, my IOS-XE Routing and Switching devices configured for "Smart Licensing Using policy" communicate directly with CSSM, which is smartreceiver.cisco.com. As I'm securing my devices with an Infrastructure ACL, I'm wondering if there is an...

Daniel-nl by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me finding appropriate answer to the question in attached snapshot.which one would be correct option 1) network 172.16.0.0 0.15.255.2552) network 128.0.0.0 127.255.255.255

aliy3507 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working through the CCNA curriculum and I have a question about ROAS configuration. I have two VLANs set up in my LAN, 5 and 10. Each VLAN has 3 PC's and there are no network communication issues. While trying to configure ROAS I have created tw...

reedman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

As my exam is in 3 days its vital we find out how to fix thisSo basicly when we configure a router and Reboot it, it will erase everything and yes we did copy run startWhen we first got one of the routers we did a “fix” because it was password protec...

skylar28 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I would like to try in trial virtual router CISCO CSR 1000V and I would like to install it on GNS3.First I would like to create a virtual machine with windows server 2022 and this virtual machine must be connected with cisco csr1000v router.My que...

ricky89 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes