cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

All, I would like to understand how to do load balancing using BGP for my below scenario : 1) 2 ISP Link - L2 (MPLS) (500 Mbps + 500 Mbps) 2) Terminated on a single core switch (VSS) 3) BGP connectivity with another switch VSS I would need to do a B...

Hello all, I am having issues being able to SSH or HTTPS on the outside interface, looking at the log when trying I am getting an error message. "Inbound TCP connection Denied from xx.xx.xx.xx to xx.xx.xx.xx/22 flags SYN on interface outside Config...

I'm making preparations to add connectivity to a second ISP which will result in BGP4 peering between two ISPs.  Our edge router also serves as a NAT device translating various addresses to a public Class C we own which will be advertised out both co...

Hi, Is there any Cisco Router which is equals to Mikrotik CCR1036-12G-4S. Well Actually I am an Internet Service Provider and Looking for an Cisco Router which can handle Google Pairing Requests or has the same features and services as Mikrotik CCR...

Hello. We have 2 Cisco 6506-E paired in VSS with VS-SUP2T-10G Supervisor Engines and IOS s2t54-ipservicesk9-mz.SPA.151-1.SY1. The main question - does it support NAT? I tried to config it several times and debug NAT, but no logs appeared at all. As I...

YOZ by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure the IP flow for this device: Cisco ASR 1006; IOS ver: 03.16.02b.S., which does not support the following command below: The old Cisco Device having this configuration: !ip flow-export version 5ip flow-export destination 192.168.207.8...

Hi all I have a problem with redistribution static routes towards Smartedge Redback Router. I have a one route that is defined with  ip route ip-address1 mask interface tag ..  (This route works fine and it is getting on the other side) The others ar...

Hi, I have scarce behavior in Switch Port. network based Pinpad is connected to 2960 switch port and the port configuration is normal access VLAN allowed (sw mode acc & sw acc vla XXX)  pinpad  is configured with Static IP address. There is no mac...

Voici le message d'erreur que j'obtiens quand j'essaie de faire un WR sur mon router %SSH-3-NO_MATCH: No matching cipher found: client 3des-cbc server aes128-cbc j'aimerais avoir votre avis la dessus! merci à tous

Hi, I am trying to verify how the current qos setting is working on this old router that has a t1 circuit. I have  questions since I am unfamiliar with the way this old 1861 is configured and no one here does either.. LOL 1. the router has switchport...

PLC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes