cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! iBGP vs eBGP

Hello, Understand how iBGP and eBGP work, can anyone tell me what are the pros and cons between these protocols? Any documentation is greatly appriciated.Regards,Joe

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a strange one and can't seem to source the problem.Summary of setup   Internal Network --------Cisco 881-(PPPOE)------------------------(CHAP)---ISP Mikrotik Router  -----------internetBasically it was working then there was a power ...

I am moving from Dell switches to Cisco. When configuring Dell, I lived in the GUI. I will be moving to the Cisco 3750X and am not finding a gui that does anything useful. Am I missing something? The gui just has basic information on the switch, not ...

I have two cisco 4500x vss configured switches as a core switch and SG300 – 28SFP switches five numbers as distribution switches. Both 4500x switches connected to distribution switches by using two fiber cables (Each Distribution has two links to con...

samith_me by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have 1 main site (HQ) and 2 remote office on different location , only the HQ have public ip address and the other remote sites is behind PAT what's the best way to connect these 3 sites together note : i've tried DMVPN but it give the PATed ip ad...

Hi I need pass med from my end of asr1004 to my ebgp neighbour, and I have only found  commandnd 'set metric xxx" on route-map. but, I want pass the med value which routing table has. how can I do it? #sh ip bgpBGP table version is 555, local rout...

julxu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, In the attached diagram ABC Application is installed in PC ip add 10.0.0.5 Gw 10.0.0.1. Destination Server IP address 202.xx.xx.xx Port : 4850.  I can nat ip address in R1. My requirement is can i also NAT Destination Port. Example : usuall...