cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, we urgendly need to know wich Firewall type uses Cisco 866VAE Router. Unfortunately we cant find the datasheet/specifications for this model. When we go to the productsite on http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/866vae-integrated-s...

it by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I recently bought a HWIC-1ADSL. I put it in my router thinking it would work but it is not even showing up.  sh ip int brief: SVR-RT#sh ip int brief Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status Protocol FastEthernet0/0 unassigned YES DHCP up do...

Resolved! Asalam

I Have 2921 voice bundle router to support 50 IP Phone 7975G and 1 SIP trunk from telecom company what card must be added to support the SIP trunk and what are the licenses which will be needed for the entire system as it will work as a standalone sy...

Hello everybody, i am getting this debug messages at the Wireless Access Point module in a Router C867VAE-W-A-K9 ap#Cur_Linestate = 0xdVDSL_DSL_CMD_LINE_STATE_GET successUS: attndr 1389, actps 0, actatp 124, curLatn 0, curSatn 0, curSnrMgn 63DS: at...

tgut by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Need some help here. I am connecting an internet router directly to a 6510 switch with few vlan and interface vlans setup. However I am not able to configure NAT on the switch for the inside and outside interfaces( "ip nat inside/outside") T...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 1941 router facing High CPU utilization around 98% percent , below is the log can any one help me what is cause for below process. From Below log IGMP Snooping is taking more of the CPU but IGMP snooping and multicast are disable. sh...

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around the idea of a csr100v for our remote offices.  I'm not clear on the topology.  today users connect to a switch - router - dmvpn (over a broadband connection). exactly how would that look if we had a csr1000v? 

moody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I am looking to connect a Meraki router to a port on my ASA 5505 and need a little help with the configuration. interface Ethernet0/2 description Meraki Wi-Fi switchport access vlan 4   interface Vlan1 nameif Inside security-level 100 ip add...

Help... My setup main office - ASA5512-x. Disaster Site ASA5512-x. 3 other sites - RV325 IPSEC VPN in hub and spoke config to the main office. Issue I am having is with our Microsoft Remote Desktop Services 2012R2  When the main office is using the A...

cgwozdz65 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok. I'm finding it difficult to figure out the percentages I need for a 40MB circuit.  Here is an example: police cir 10240000 bc 192000 be 384000 conform-action transmit  exceed-action drop Can anyone explain...in simple terms...how this is accom...

Hello All - My ASR1K Router is learned with 649,500 Internet route entries. So, I doubt it will consume the Router memory. I checked using below commands. Is it the right way to check the router memory in this scenario show memory summary show versi...