cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody, We have connectivity between two sites one with a 4/4SHDSL connection, the other has 2x 2048/384 ADSL connections. We are using GRE tunnels and EIGRP to load balance.We are currently being shaped at the proivider edge out to the site ...

Resolved! Stacking a 3750?

I have a 3750-48-TS-E and was thinking I would buy a matching PoE switch, but I can't seem to find one that is PoE that the MPN ends with an "E". Can I use StackWise on a 3750-48-TS-E & a 3750-48PS-S?

WillaBamm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen. We bought a WS-C3560G-48TS-S Switch on the 15th of july 2010.After a power failure the switch never goes online, only the "SYST"-LED lights but no connection or remote access is possible. Do you have any ideas how I can get...

Hi, I have a 9000v (ASR-9000V-DC-E) satellite connected to an ASR9001 and the critical alarm in the 9000v in on, and I can't figure out why? The satellite has to power sources, only the power source A (terminal A) is connected. Following the document...

Resolved! IP SLA TRACK issue

Hello, I am facing problem with ip sla track mechanism. I have two ISPs connected to my router C881. ISP1 = primary (connected to FastEthernet4)ISP2 = backup (connected to FastEterhet3/Vlan20) I am using ISP1 as primary ISP and tracking reachability ...

Greetings, I'm trying to dig in and learn more about BGP and how routes are manipulated or filtered. Can someone tell me the purpose/use for the following (Bold) statements? I see that it's applying a route-map...if I'm reading this right, the idea ...

Hi Experts, If there is congestion from a bidirectional Iperf test using the default fair queue class and I have a loss intolerant application that is bursty (transmits once every 5 minutes, 60 bytes then backs off) set to use the priority queue. Is...

I'll try to explain it better : I'm using  a 877 router to connect to DSL ISP Dialer interface obtains a static ip address after ISP authentication Then all ports and protocols are forwarded to a LAN firewall to make this last figure as it was a pub...

Looking for assistance to get started configuring WAAS on a ISR4351 with built in SM controller. I can not seem to find a interface to setup.  I tried playing with Service Engine interface but not getting anywhere.  Interface              IP-Address...

haydavis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  Experts;                      I am unable to configure  ASR 1001 with voice configurations for SIP . There is no voice commands are showing  under configuration terminal Any help would be higly apreciated KV       

kingvoice by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I have a question on BGP advertised routes. I have 2 routers peered together same AS 1 both advertising to the AS of 65000. When issuing the command "IP BGP neighbor x.x.x.x advertised-routes" : Router 1 states: *> 10.20.30.128/27 ...

Quoc Le by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes