cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneWe are going to implement the VDI access for our customers and i need to implement the QoS for PCoIP in the network. We are using VoIP in our system. So i am looking for the QoS configuration that i can configure for these services. I want...

Dear all, i found a Cisco config in IOS XE 3S which you can configure multiple vlan over GRE:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/interface/configuration/xe-3s/ir-xe-3s-book/ir-eogre.html "tunnel vlan vlan ID " , is this also supported on...

Hi, We currently have a dual-hub architecture with point-to-point GRE tunnels running from the hubs to the spokes. 2 tunnels run from the spokes to each of the hubs. We want to implement intelligent traffic forwarding using PFRv3 and all examples i h...

Hi!I need capture the traffic on subinterface router 2921 ios c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M1.bin. Configuration: ip traffic-export profile IPexport mode capture bidirectional!interface GigabitEthernet0/1 ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.252 ip flow ...

Hi,My BGP scenario  is using one line as primary and one as backup. I cannot take full tables due to memory requirements.My ideal scenario would be R1 taking local routes & default from ISP1 and R2 taking just a default route for ISP2. Is it correct ...

Hi, just bought Cisco RV325 and trying to connect to Modem. At first, PC connected to LAN port can access to Internet, but somehow the router now can not access to internet with any LAN port, log in to router, I found that WAN status: connected with ...

Hi, just bought Cisco RV325 and trying to connect to Modem. At first, PC connected to LAN port can access to Internet, but somehow the router now can not access to internet with any LAN port, log in to router, I found that WAN status: connected with ...

Resolved! iBGP Question

Consider a typical multihoming scenario where two separate routers have eBGP connections to different autonomous systems taking full routes just like below:If I was to run iBGP between the routers to take advantage of attributes such as Local Prefere...

Hi Guys,This is my first post here , so excuse me if i am posting this in the wrong section.I am trying to setup up VPLS between a cisco 7604 and a juniper MX router. I work for a big enterprise in Bangladesh and i need to have this up and running so...

bangladesh by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if someone can help me answer the following question. If I have a public ASN and I have multiple border routers peering with 2 of more tier 1 providers and also connect to another ISP over a private peering session, and I advertise...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have encountered problems with GLBP.1. GLBP is not acting as Active/Active.R1(ISP1)glbp 1 ip 10.1.1.1glbp 1 priority 105glbp 1 preemptglbp 1 load-balancing host-dependentglbp 1 weighting track 1 decrement 100track 1 interface GigabitEthernet0/1 ...