Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PPP CHAP OSPF

  1. PPP & CHAP - R4 must require R1 and R2 to authenticate using CHAP but R1 and R2 must not require R4 to authenticate means that you can't run command ppp authentication chap command on R1 and R2 and you cant use Username command on R1 and R2 oth...

MAG-13216.png

Hi. I have a C1121X-8PLTEP that is stuck in boot loop, hopefully someone can help me get it recovered. When I perform a break it prompts for factory reset but fails after selecting Y.  I cannot enter ROMMON on interact with the router besides break. ...

brianfrom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 router A and router  B. There are  3 switches X,Y,Z which is connected in ring topology via trunk port with each other. Switch X connected to Router A and switch Z connected with router B. and switch Y connected to switch X,Z. I want if rout...

Hello,we have an ASR1001-x...and we have advanced enterprise license installed. does this include IPSEC? or do we need the right-to-use license? if yes, do we need to accept the right-to-use license? "license accept end user agreement"router#show lic...

Hello,I can ping the DNS 8.8.8.8 from the R54 Router and, similarly, can't ping the same from the R69 Router. my home router Gateway is 192.168.29.1.R54 Router R54#ping 192.168.29.1Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.1...

RManjunatha_0-1694448521724.png

Hi,I am making a basic topology and got stuck in the routing and need some help,ISP(Internet) = Cisco RTR 2911 = Cisco 3650 SW  = SystemI am getting IP on my system and am able to ping 192.168.10.2 that is Router's LAN interface but not able to brows...

Hello, I'm trying to understand how BGP aggregate-address command actually works. The network is shown below:   The whole network is configured and it's ready to go. On D1 router from BGP 64530 I managed to aggregate 4 IP addresses: 10.10.154.20810....

wholenetwork.PNG asdas1q.PNG 12431421.PNG 123.PNG

Hi, we recently changed the configuration and updated IOS on some IR809G routers we haven't used in a long time. Before any changes they would connect fine but after everything we did they will no longer automatically get an ip on its Cellular 0 inte...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card