cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Im on the process of replacing an existing ISRG2 with LTE w/ C1111-4LTE. Im just wondering, what would be the requirements when i transfer the sim from the ISR G2 to the new router? Should i create a new profile on the new router? How do i copy t...

Hi guys, Can anyone tell me when I would need to use the match-any or match-all use case in a class-map to classify traffic? I understand the below application: any ==> or ( choose any that mathces)all ==> and (must match all) Regards Champ

Hey everyone,Practicing extended numbered ACL's for my upcoming CCNA through this lab:Lab 38: Configuring and Applying Extended Numbered ACLs Inbound (itexamanswers.net)I have two 1841 routers connected over a single serial connection.R1 interface 17...

Daravae by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wasn't sure if I should place this in the switching or routing sub-forum of Networking.  I have a IR1101 I have begun to setup.  This is the second I've setup and I mostly copied and pasted the config from the first IR1101, which is working as inte...

cadamwil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a current design where in we use an ISR to be an OOB router we have 2 links connected to the WAN switch(production) one links is connected on a normal gig interface and the other link is via MGMT interface (gi0)we use 2 sets of mgmt IP...

Hello gentlemen,I'm facing a rare issue, I have 8 CICSO switches (IE-3000) connected together and each switch has one device connected to it(all these devices are in one vlan). I added a new switch in the loop and was able to ping all devices from it...

Elbadri by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card