cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am not able to do routing, I have cisco 2901, I would like to routing, the provider for the network !interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description ISP ip address ISP duplex auto speed auto!interface GigabitEthernet0/1 description LAN ip address LAN dupl...

edmundo23 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is there any way with either IOS or IOS-XR (route policy language) to suppress an aggregate with BGP? For instance if I receive a longer prefix that's part of an aggregate with a certain tag or community, is there a way to tell BGP "don't adve...

In Cisco devices, when you create a service policy and apply it to more than one interface, does each interface get rate limited individually according to the rate specified in the policy, or is the rate shared between the interfaces such that the su...

gabrielcc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I have CUCM 7 installed on Cisco 3825 ISR Router at presently we don't have PSTN termination on it, I want to install and configure the PSTN termination. we have VIC3-4FXS/DID card, On Cisco 3825 router IOS is (Cisco IOS Software, 3800 Software...

Hi, I have an issue with our branch DMVPN. I am fist time here, so please bear with me about the method I am asking question. Following are set :We have Hub and Spoke DMVPN setup.There are many Spoke has been setup without vrf and it is all working f...

subba1881 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm in charge of the IT of a dorm with 200 inhabitants. A lot of people complain about the bad quality of "skype-calls". Audio is delayed and video stucks. The actual speed of our internet connection should be fast enough so I guess it has somethin...

I am very new to QoS and I want a starting point . Can someone suggest form where i should start ? like what are the initial concept I should study and then build upon from there ? 

I am working on configuring communication Router to Router through serial port. I have seen some videos and read some documentations. My configuration is as follows: R1 (DCE) -> f0/0 192.168.1.1/24 - s0/0 192.168.2.1/24 <-----> Router2 ->(DTE)  S0/1 ...

Hello,I would like you to help me with the following issue. I need to connect the following in the router 2911: gigaEthernet 0/1.20 encapsulation dot1q 20 192.168.120.0 255.255.255.0to: gigaEthernet 0/0.90 encapsulation dot1q 90 11.0.12.2 255.255.25...

zsmr00001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes