cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We had a bad WAAS module at one of our locations. I built a quick test lab at our corporate office with similar hardware (2821,3560). I've enabled ftp via 'inetd enable ftp' on the WAAS module on the test router (2821).The host computer I'm connected...

Hello Everyone, Please help me.I have a task of setting up bandwidth limit on the 2901 router Giganit interface.in my hub site router is connected to the internet with 2 mb..Remote site 2901 router gigbit interface connected to the switch.ip phones,p...

Hello everyone,I am new to VRF and trying to create and implement inter vrf routing.As per my basic understanding VRF is just like a virtual router which can be created and for each instance you can configure in different ways.I am trying the very ba...

Resolved! NAT issues

hello I have a device connected to my Gi0/1 on my router with IP address as 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0 and Gi0/1 is configured as 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0I have a loopback configured as a public ip addressI want that device with 192.168.1.2 to be a...

Hi, We have a Layer 2 Point to Point Fiber between Two Data Center.Our complete data traffic between both Data centers travel over it along with our Avaya traffic between Call managers and AES located in Both data center.We are getting reports from A...

Hello, I was wondering in a L3 MPLS VPN network if you have multiple PE routers this is not scalable design. So we can introduce route reflectors. I understand you define the customer VRF's on the PE router however i don't get how the RR passes this ...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having trouble in routing for my WAN Link. here is my scenario.We have got a new internet connection and trying to make a smooth transition to this new connection. We have two DIA circuits terminated on a single router. one is for communicatin...