cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,after NCS 57c3 ios and fpg full upgrade i am receiving this log messages:fpd-serv[289]: %INFRA-FPD_Manager-3-UPGRADE_ERROR : Auto-reload of node [0/0] after auto-upgrade of FPDs aborted as FPD [SSFP_E1F_0] is Not-ReadyI tryed to reload 0/0 manu...

divadko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every oneWe have a Unifed Core in our network that connects to Campus, WAN, DC, .... With all these blocks we have separate OSPF PIDs. Sometimes neighbors are up/down in seconds in our network due to "too many retransmission". I want to disable th...

I am wondering if when using the host keyword in extended ACL's for BGP, that host = 255.255.255.255 In the ENARSI OCG,  page 487 states thus: Example 12-16 shows R1’s BGP configuration, which demonstrates filtering with distribution lists The config...

cisc_forum_1.png cisc_forum_2.png cisc_forum_1.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF LSDB size

I am looking for a way to track the size of the OSPF LSDB, or to calculate its size. can it be done via CLI? any calculations for this?Thanks! Yaron

yaroneis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I'm currently setting up a network for a small local business with the topology seen below. The IT manager of the company specifically asked me to create default routes to be directed to Loopback 1 on ipv4 and ipv6. I can't seem to get it t...

NorthNW by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The default access rules on this box allow incoming IP from "any" to "any less-secure network". plus a global (outgoing?) "any to any", with no rule for the WAN connection. That's enough to let all my devices reach the outside world, and for more-sec...

Loxmyth by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As per the diagram, I have two vlans (1 and 30). The server in vlan 30 is able to ping all the ip addresses in the diagram but the pc in vlan 1 is unable to ping 30.30.30.254 What could be the reason it's unable to do so? I assume th...

network diagram.jpg

Hello,If we configure the EIGRP to load balance across 2 line with different speed let say link-1 is 20Mbps and Link-2 is 50Mbps, how actually EIGRP will do the load balance? Will EIGRP send to Link-2 more traffic than Link-1 since Link-2 have higher...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am trying to set-up the following site-to-site configuration.ENC are security devices that we must use.  There is 1 x encrypted tunnel between ENC01-ENC02 and another between ENC03-ENC04.  Between the two sites is an MPLS network.  The 2 x tun...

simplified-site-to-site.png
dasadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We recently added another internet port to our network, I would like to pass through this port only a specific vlan The vlan is 192.168.1.1/24 which will go through 10.10.2.1 At the moment the routing of all our networks is through the FW. And I ...

shlomoi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card