cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a E1 PRI interface suddenly down. Here are some show commands:sh int ser0/0/0:15Serial0/0/0:15 is down, line protocol is down   Hardware is DSX1  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 64 Kbit/sec, DLY 20000 usec,      reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxloa...

HiI'm having trouble connecting to an ISR 861 via the latest CCP.It discovers OK, but when I attempt anything from the configure tab I get the loading dialogue followed by an error saying I need to rediscover the device to continue.Any help is most w...

Hi All, The problem as described in the title of this post is something I'm having for over a year now. The download speed behind the Cisco ASA 5512-x is perfectly fine and stable at 10MBps, but the upload speeds is at most 10% of it. While we are on...

Hi All I have below issues.  Topology R2-->R1-->R3 in IBGPR9 -->R3 EBGPR4-->R2 EBGP I am not using IGP/Static routes. I have created loopbacks on each router and use route reflector on R1 for R3 & R2 as client.I see loopback IP is getting advertise/L...

Hello guys, our company has the following design. Three datacenters in different countries.In each DC there is a core. It is usually stacked 3750X switches.OSPF runs on the cores to exchange internal routesTwo borders in each DC. It might be Cisco, J...

Hello,I need help, I have a cisco router 2901, without license plates, I wonder if it's possible to make routing provider (ISP) to my network only with the ports G0 / 0 as external and G0 / 1 Internal.thanks

edmundo23 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I would be grateful if you could help me with the following doubt. When using PfRv3 load-balancing, only applies to the default class or can other  classes of higher priority be load-balanced too? I'm reading documentation about PfRv3 and...

I am trying to wrap my head around exactly what the bandwidth delay product says about TCP performance.Bandwidth delay product is defined as capacity of a pipe = bandwidth (bits/ sec) * RTT (s) where capacity is specific to TCP and is a bi-product of...

jdevoll by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Currently have the following network set up (see attachment pls). Apparently I'm supposed to be able to connect to each switch using all 3 PC's.At the moment, I can only SSH to a switch via their corresponding PC i.e. S1-3 via PC1-3.I can ho...

To anyone I have a Cisco Router and the 10/100 BASE-T Fast Ethernet WAN port is currently connected to ethernet cable down to the ISP raiser closet. The current speed is 100 download and 100 upload. If I increase the bandwidth speed from our ISP to 1...