cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello We are running Multi-homed network, to influence the BGP route selection, we are using AS path attribute with route-maps. Recently, we observed that the routes advertised on TCL network(ISP 1) were not reflected in global routing table. For exa...

viswa sai by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm trying to work out how to create a site to site VPN tunnel to a Billion router. The main office originally had a billion router and the Cisco has been used in its place. I have tried to duplicate the settings in the cisco to connect to t...

I have 2 C2960X switches running IOS 15.2(3)E that I recently put in place. I've noticed on my tftp server that these switches are making repeated attempts to connect to the tftp server and are looking for network-config, cs.cfg and cisconet.cfg file...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of 7206 routers for Internet access.  The Internet was provided over OC3, and used interface POS1/0.  I just upgraded the Internet to Ethernet so now the interface is GigabitEthernet 0/3.I just discovered that there there is another int...

rkallas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a ASR1001 running IOS XE 03.08.01S. I get a default route for IPv4/v6 over BGP whichis redistributed into OSPF for v4 and ISIS for v6.Now I've upgraded to 03.13.02S and the default IPv6 route is not redistributed into ISIS anymore.If I g...

how can I setup my bgp router to help stop a UpNP/SSDP attack? I recently just had a DDOS Attack that was a UpNP/SSDP attack that was focused on my DNS server. Is there a way that i can configure my BGP routers to help overcome this. This attack lite...

Hi, I am trying to setup ZTD with two types of ISR routers, C891/892 and C891-24x - also known as the swouter - but I am having a hard time so far. I tried USB ZTD and AutoInstall options as described in the document below but it seems that the route...

Hi Guys, If I have the below configuration on my router, what will be the metric of the redistributed bgp routes to eigrp? Which metric command will take effect? Thanks in advance! R1# router eigrp 1     redistribute bgp 64555 metric 44247 1 255 1 15...

Our users are unable to connect to a specific server on a specific port when connected via VPN. When connected to the LAN, they can connect fine.I did some packet captures from the ASA and found that there is a connection reset after a number of retr...