cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody!my costumer has a ASR1002 with ESP5.befor 3 weeks we got a crash on the ASR.while the crash, the ASR Interface's was state to down and after 1 munites the interfaces state to UP.no reset occured on the asr while crashing.we got the be...

pinie0001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF LSA type 4

Dear AllAnyone can help me understand ospf lsa type4, or I can say we can use type 5 to replace type4. Why is type 4 necessary for all other router know where to find ASBR? Please see the diagram in attachment. Thank youFrank 

yangfrank by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI did a vpn to vpn between two RV180 W. I can establise a connection but after a while in the two device i get IPsec SA Not EstablishedCould someone help me with this problem ?Thanks for the answerBest regardsgic 

Hello,we are using 886VA router for few years connected to VDSL link. Now we are changing to symetric line and it is finished like ethernet (fix ip). Is there any chance to use on this ADSL router WAN ethernet? It would be not VDSL line anymore. And ...

My set up is MPLS router--- Internet edge-------ISP I am advertising public ip prefix from MPLS to internet edge and then to ISPwhen i trace route from internet to the public prefix i advertised, i am seeing the MPLS private IP which is expected.Basi...

Hi all, Thanks for viewing my post.  I have a pretty severe situation where two of my Cisco 3925 routers reload themselves intermittantly.  There is no crash dump file and with all my debugging turned on I am yet to find out the exact reason. The onl...

Resolved! BGP backdoor link

Dear Team, Can u explain how does bgp backdoor link will work ,  Scenario : Two customer sites connected  different PE   CE1>>>PE1(mpls core )PE2>>>CE2 this CE 1 and CE2 have back to back connectivity with Eigrp  , how does the loop avoidance happens...

Hi,I would like to ask how to troubleshoot this kind of error.We have 2 site and to routers configured as port channel1st scenario:Router B can ping router A but router A can't ping Router B but we can remote all the servers frm Router A to Router B....

Hi i would like to ask, I have my nat working and translating but my outside local and outside global is not been filled up.          Outside local         Outside global           ---                   ---     ---                   ---       ---    ...

Hello! I have a cisco-4948-10ge (12.2.54.sg1), and i want to monitor condition of optic transceivers (Rx/Tx power) by snmp. I found this oids:tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseMIB.do?local=en&step=2&mibName=CISCO-OPTICAL-MONITOR-MIBWhen i try to ...