cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Anybody has a link or a document for the latest/current cisco routers and switches series and models with specifications and recommendations of when to use each one? I find some documents but all are old and not updated with the new routers/s...

We have a BGP setup with 2 ISPs and 2 routers, and are announcing one portable prefix (we own it).Our existing BGP config is very bare-bones and does no inbound tuning -- so how do can you tell why one ISP is chosen to route inbound to our prefix?   ...

Resolved! MHSRP and IP SLA

Greetings. I am trying to get MHSRP working between two locations. Here is the topology: (      C      L      O      U      D      )         |                              |         |                              |         |                          ...

Hi Guyes, I am observing a strang issue in EIGRP neighborship. HUB and SPOKE has IPSEC with tunnels built. EIGRP runs over the Tunnel. I can see neighborship established on SPOKE but stays up for only approx 70 -75 sec. I do not see any Q count on SP...

I have a spoke router which is behind a NAT connected via VPN tunnel to a hub router (which is working fine) and I am running EIGRP across the tunnel interface. My problem is that I am only receiveing little more than a hundred routes on the spoke ro...

Brian M by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco C887VAG+7-k9 support Support APN for Sim cards slots or usb ports , Static IP  ,Port Forwarding ,IP Forwarding.

We have a vulnerability that requires we "disable NTP readvar queries" on a Cisco ASR with IOS v15.1.Not sure how to go about this. The report recommends that we add "restrict default mask 0.0.0.0 noquery" to the file: /etc/ntp.conf.We can't find thi...

imuonagor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello friends,all my switches suddenly have been using at least 92% of cpu, and for a long time.here are the output of show proc cpu hist command of 3 of them:g5      443444499999999999999999999999973444444444489444444437744344447834439444      11526...