cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,Can you give some idea about this: when entering command "show ip route" the output is as the following. Why  46.1.1.4 is chosen as default route instead of 36.1.1.3 ? Thank you R6#sh ip routeGateway of last resort is 46.1.1.4 to network 0.0...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have one router which running on EIGRP and having  two ISP link  which s connected to the same Router.Is it possible to configure Redundancy(Active/stand by) on this Router ?.Anyone please explain with sample Configuration.  Many Thanks,Nidh...

Hi All - I need your help to understand the Burst value in the Rate-LimitExample: rate-limit input access-group 101 20000000 24000 32000I understand the above configuration limit the traffic to 20Mbps. How to calculate the Burst-Normal (as per exampl...

Hi All,Can you please any one help me in below question. How many routers can connect back to back .(for example: i have 250  Routers which is connected one to second , second to third , third to fourth etc.PC-A which is connected to first Router and...

I have a Hub router at Data Center that is the IBGP neighbor with the spoke routers over the MPLS mGRE tunnels. With one of the Spoke routers, it also has an EIGRP peering over a point to point IPSec tunnel over a secondary physical link at the Spoke...

I've been trying to configure a MPLS topology.Point is R3 is the Provider router, where it is not required to have the routes to CE? R1#show ip bgpBGP table version is 11, local router ID is 1.1.1.1Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * v...

I have question here I tried to perform password recovery on cisco 7606 router with SUP720 3BXL card and followed the procedure from cisco as1.sequence break -  depends of your keyboard2.rommon1> -  confreg 0x21423 rommon2> reset but the router did n...

Hi all,I have a question, We are using shell scripts to configure items on the switch.We are replacing the older "C3560" switches from our network. We a replacing them with the newer "C3650" series.But we are unable to get the shell scripts working w...

bavo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey gang -I'm building a virtual lab within a KVM hypervisor, and it includes 2 XRv images tied together across a VM switch image (Arista vEOS, but that's unimportant).  The L2 connectivity is clearly there between the two routers:RP/0/0/CPU0:r2#show...

Hi all,I'm having problems establishing an adjacency between a 3750-x running bgp and a remote (directly connected) router. The adjacency is failing with the error: ADJ-3-RESOLVE_REQ: Adj resolve request: Failed to resolve 10.44.163.171 Vlan212 (10.4...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card