cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I am trying to select the appropiate equipment needed for two small branches with IPv6, one of them is having a 2 Mbps WAN Bandwidth and the other one is with 25 Mbps. According to the router performance table (http://www.cisco.com/web/p...

Problem: I have an old 2851 with VPN module.Currently, there are IPSEC crypto-connections in use that go through an EIGRP tunnel.Showing crypto engine br I get: VPN Module (HW) status enabled.Showing crypto maps, I see that there are leased some acti...

Thank you all,  found the problem.  The baud rate was changed  all is good  thanks for the feedback   I have a Cisco 2800 router that does not boot properly.When connecting to the router through con cable and I boot the router, I only get white hash ...

russelgl1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,Cisco C887VA router.I have a vdsl line that seems to have an intermittent cabling fault. The ISP checks it and it looks to be up, so they say its ok, but I think they only look at it when there is no issue. Don't know what it is maybe water in...

sossie by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I came across this command, but have problem understanding what it does or how to use it:Router(config-router-af)# import path selection {all | bestpath [strict] | multipath [strict]} It falls under the "BGP Event-Based VPN Import" section:h...

I recently tried changing the eigrp hold-time on a router, but didn't have much luck.I did: ip hold-time eigrp 23 60 on interface Tunnel0 (that's where the hello's are coming in), but the hold time is staying at 15. I bounced the neighbor and even r...

Hello,We have one AS and our IP addresses in PI (provider independente)We have two routers connected to two ISPs in multi-homed mode and it works properly.The routers R1 et R2  are located in the same datacenter (site A)ISP_1          ISP_2   |      ...

choylee by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im having trouble configuring frame-relay on routers running on two different networks over a cloud.Cloud shows that routers' interfaces are connected and routers show frame relay has been configured yet routers cannot communicate over cloud.can i ge...

Hello, We're dealing with an issue right with Comcast.  Our options for receiving are: default route, default route + full routing table, comcast customer routes + full routing table, full routing table.  We're using SUP720-BASE supervisors (I know I...

sbdcom123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card