cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dmvpn

Hi,I am doing dmvpn I am unable to ping 10.1.1.2 which is spoke from hub and i cant't see any route in hub routing table on tunnel interface and i am doing eigrp on overlay but i am unable to create eigrp adjacency between hub and spokethis is my co...

dmvpn.jpg

I've a small confusing regarding the following configuration on iBGP routerupdate-source loopbacknext-hop-selfIf i'm configuring iBGP neighbor using loopback interfaces i would normally add thecommand neighbor x.x.x.x update-source loopback 0 to spec...

reetesh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a link that is connected to my Cisco router that is 100M. I have two different sub-interfaces on two different VRFs. One for private network traffic and one for Guest WiFi. I'd like to do QoS/Prioritization so that if there is saturation, the ...

Good day everyone,I recently acquired a cisco 3750v2 switch and a cisco 2951 router. I am also pretty new to networking. I have attempted many different things to get the functionality I desire, but I have been overthinking/don't understand enough th...

diagram.png
bmabey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I was doing an exercise on Cisco where I was asked to do specific configurations. Everything was going well. So I decided to close the pkt document and take a break.When I reopened it and decided to continue the configurations of one of the rou...

Dear all, I think Catalyst9K can check the etherchannel LB Dest Port with show command however ASR1K can also configure routed etherchannel but how to check with show command? [Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers Software Configuration...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to build a backup route, if my dsl line fails. So I made a sla tracking on my dns server with source interface Dialer 1 and made a route with the tracking activated. My problem is, that if I have this activated, I can't ping fr...

mani98765 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes