cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

How to setup the E1 WAN for data only with cisco 2951 routers and 2-port 3rd Gen. MFT E1 cards?I need the complete IOS configuration for above routers. Thanks.

Exploited by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a few CISCO 837, 857 and 877 routers which I wanted to reuse them by first downloading the "latest" IOS.However, I was told that this is impossible as a) CISCO no longer sells them and b) all such service contracts have expired.Can someo...

Configured a 2921 voice router. Put the TACACS config. Now I cannot log into the router because it cannot find the authentication server because I cannot no shut the port. It is just going through the authentication loop. It is not appearing to time ...

Resolved! Auto QoS

Guys,as I know Auto QoS is best fitted at pure Cisco environment and for VoIP. Can you please let me know what are the limitations of Auto QoS and what are deployment scenarios? Where we shall avoid deployment of Auto QoS?

sugatada9 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we were assured by a consultant that instead of getting Cisco ASR router we can do BGP routing with 3850 (we only have 2 ISPs connected to our network) but now we have a problem where we can't reach some public IPs from our network when both ...

Hello Guys. I have attached my network Setup. We have recenlty bought other ISP line in order to provide failover/load balnce traffic to my inside users and servers.Currenlty ISP1 is acting as a primary and serving all traffic. ISP2 is a NBN line whe...

Hello again,i have some confusions with Dhcp snooping and it's mechanism how it works. let assume below this diagram, i have a dhcp server it connected to distribution switch and one client is directly connected to the switch.How the dhcp snooper wil...

Resolved! BGP route filter

Hi,i am trying to filter the inbound routes from ISP , but ended up blocking all routes from ISP.please can anyone advise.. the topology is like below ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Hi all!I have 2 sites connected with VPLS.  Both sites are now having a 2nd VPLS circuit installed (with a different carrier) for redundancy/failover.  I've got a Catalyst 3750 at each end to work with. My question: what's the best way to configure t...

I have 2 sites connected via dark Fiber, I want to provide internet solution for each site , I have Edge router - transparent Firewall -  2x6500 to each site , I am thinking to run EBGP between the Edge routers to 6500 switche in each site ( over the...

We have a number of subsidiaries in other countries that connect over the corporate network to use the HQ business resources. Our only internet exit point is from our head office. The subsidiaries complain that web sites such as Google default to the...