Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CEF running low

Hi, Somedays ago I had a problem with my router ASRK9. It made a traffic drop on all interfaces, I was watching the log and I see this: LC/0/1/CPU0:Sep 22 10:34:59.456 : fib_mgr[164]: %ROUTING-FIB-4-RSRC_LOW : CEF running low on DATA_TYPE_TABLE_SET r...

We are curently redistributiong routes between eigrp to bgp and bgp to eigrp in our routers, 1st router being primary and the 2nd router as backup with below configuration :Primary Router ==== Router eigrp x network 0.0.0.0 network 0.0.0.0passive-in...

I am doing a project to to capture the Syslog from the switches and routers, so for most of devices i can generate the syslog by giving the command " send log" and so that i would receive the same locally as well in the tool.Note : These devices are ...

Nitzbegin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Im using Neflow on various routers and VPNs, but I need to configure Netflwo on a router and send the Neflow data over the internet to our Neflow server.  I've created a NAT our our ASA to accept traffic on a public IP and NAT to the inside IP...

I have two routers connected to each other via an eBGP protocol. They are also connected by IPSec/GRE ,I want that IPSec/GRE link to be only used when the eBGP link breaks down.So under normal circumstances only eBGP should be used.ThanksCan someone ...

hamza3244 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing issues with IPV6 multicast storms in my network that are fairly low volume (1-2mbit), but that are causing service disruptions due to CPU load on the switches and that the network is a Point to MultiPoint wireless network.I have about 500...

Here is my current topology: ISP Modem --------------------(fa0/0) R1 fa(0/1)-----------------S1-----------------------(fa0/0) R2   (fa 0/1)---------------S2                                    11.22.33.44       172.16.0.1      172.16.0.2             ...

Sean Devo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my topology:ISP Modem ---------------- (gig0/0) Cisco Router (gig0/1) -----------------Cisco Switch--------------------Server                                       60.70.80.90             172.16.0.1                     172.16.0.2             ...

Sean Devo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card