cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Our telco provider is sunsetting all of our DS1 services.  We have a considerable amount of specialized equiptment that utilizes point to point T1 service and would be a significant investment to replace for ethernet compatible equiptment.  As a stop...

Hello,If we have simple topology like this picture where Core 1 and Core 2 run HSRP/GLBP, i just want to know if connection from C1 to C2 is mandotary needed or we can remove that?  

hs08_1-1685504464357.png
hs08 by Spotlight
  • 28 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Packet Tracer software. It suddenly stopped working and freezes immediately after startup, followed by the "spin of death," and eventually times out with the error message "Packet Tracer Executable Not Respo...

Hi Guys,Not sure whether this the correct place to post this query, but I can't see a better place...Is it possible to create a mobile hotspot (from a smartphone) in PT? I can't at present see a way of doing this. It looks like you can do wired USB-t...

limey75 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! Here's my topology: It's a assignment given by my network teacher, but I'm having a problem. The goal is to successfully ping Router#0 from the PC, but the current ping to Router#1 has also failed. What should I do? Here's configuration of R#1, ...

스크린샷 2023-06-01 173842.png

Dears,  Appreciate your support, what is the most recent recommended version for general routing purpose and general features overall for the Cisco 1921/K9 and C881G+7-K9 as well. And if it is officially available as I couldn't find that exact data i...

Hi All, I have an existing DC environment with ESXI. I will use some dummy IP in this post to make it easy to understand. This ESXI got an IP Address 172.1.1.0/24 and it's gateway is R1 : 172.1.1.1  I got couple of VM's running on ESXI and sharing th...

We have an ISR4461 running on 16.12.08 (Gibraltar) we which are trying to move to 17.6.5 (Bengaluru). Once the IOS is transferred to the router and verified, we try and boot it, and the router gets stuck in a boot loop displaying the error 'Last rese...

AhoySoy44 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears ,could any one support as i face a strange behavior on the CE C1111-4P with  Version 17.06.05 , as while i ping with repeat #no the result not get completely till i press any key like a space many times even  when past any command the command n...

Nehad by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 1721 router on cable modem on e0, vpn connection to two remote sites. Cable on e0 is dhcp makes this a little more complex. My problem is with connecting to an offsite email server from the lan behind the cisco 1721. Over a period of t...