cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community,I am trying several BGP configurations in a GNS3 lab and i have some issues.BGP adjacencies do not seem to work, as i can not ping several ip address in the network and also they do not exist as BGP entries in the routing tables in so...

Hi Team,I have above mention the scenario. My query is customer end provide 2 ISPs wan links, In case ISP-1 wan link is down. Now the ISP-1 public IP reach globally via ISP-2.  Its possible or not, If possible means kindly explain the concept briefly...

NOC_Infonet_0-1688038579887.png

Hello Cisco's Community. I have next configuration. I am using FP 1120 as router and firewall for my Netwrok. I configured Bridge Group for my interfaces on FP 1120 via Firepower Device Manager.  All my clients receive IPs vid DHPC 192.168.1.0/24 I w...

Derek1993 by Level 1
  • 40 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I know this is not a putty forum, but I thought that some of you may be using this. I am trying to use Putty pscp to transfer files to and from my routers. I can pull files from the router with no problem. When I try to push a file to the router, it ...

holt0202 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Double Nat Issue

Hi, Rules:------------1- All routers will be hostnamed, their console/enable security configured (let me know the passwords of course)2- Internet Router and ALL end-devices will acquire IP addresses via DHCP3- PC0, PC1, PC2 and PC3 will use dynamic a...

StudentCru_0-1687873432067.png
StudentCru by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to implement 1:1 static NAT. I am using ISR1100 IOS-XE For background (in the attached image): R2 is a third-party router (such as a customer or partner). It has a 192.168.1.0/24 network It may or may not be connected to the internet (or...

judu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can someone help me why i cannot ping to my server. my given network is 10.0.0.0/24 but there will be overlapse for my router C if i use the same subnet so i decided to put 10.0.1.1/24 but still not working I not sure is my OSPF causing the probl...

Fangerino by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi there!Our company use MikroTik RouterBoard since 5-6 years ago.. we got 3 different public IP address from ISP. Example: 111.222.333.444 - this is our first IP address, LAN clients communicate with this address, and our VPN clients connect this IP...

Jh96 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi gyus, I am trying to configure ebgp multihop session from nexus 9k, but the far end is not connected to this VxLAN fabric. I am using border-spine topology. Traffic is going through spine (ECMP) into our MPLS network (there is also my far end). I ...

Resolved! BGP AIG PA type

Unless I'm misunderstanding AIGP and the types of BGP routes, Cisco and other vendors say that AIGP is a optional non-transitive BGP PA. But from my understanding AIGP is passed from peer to peer in the same AS, and also other peers in different AS (...

BVC by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running Cisco FTD 2120's managed by a FMC(v7.0.5). I have an acl in place to block Google's G-suite and google drive on our network.  From the vpn , I cannot connect to the site from my system but there a few that are still able to connect.  I h...

I just replaced a failed Cisco 3750G with a Cisco 3750E, and I can't seem to get access to the "ip pim dense-mode" subinterface command. I checked the Cisco feature navigator and tried out these images with no luck: c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-53.SE2.b...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card