cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HiThis is my first MPLS lab, I just start learning mpls basic from yesterday, All routers have fully ip reachability and ospf is activated on all routers, now my doubt is if Router 1 want to reach Router 5 loopback interface it should go via R4-->R5....

I have two routers at a site.  one with a directly connected wireless bridge back to headquarters and the other with a P2P T1 back to the headquarters.  I have 3 subnets at the site.  I want 2 of the subnets to use the wireless bridge (54m connection...

Dear all, Please i have been having these logging:*Jun  4 06:52:20.366: %IP_VFR-4-FRAG_TABLE_OVERFLOW: FastEthernet0/1: the fragment table has reached its maximum threshold 32*Jun  4 07:00:31.574: %IP_VFR-4-FRAG_TABLE_OVERFLOW: FastEthernet0/0: the f...

Hi,ASA5520 has boot problem, it always stuck at booting process, with no response. I have tried updating image file using ROMMON but it always fails on Checksum verification on install image failed. tried with different files but no success.. Any sug...

argagan01 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It's a bit unclear to me which ESP is supported in which ASR chassis - for example, I've found sources claiming that ESP20 is supported with ASR1002 and sources claiming that at least ASR1004 is required;  also, I've read that ASR1006 is required for...

Hi, I have a BGP peer flapping. The ISP is using my VRRP address to establish neighboor. I have another peer with another ISP but the same topology/configuration and works correctly. I upgraded the IOS, reviewed the configuration with ISP but without...

Hi,I have a cisco isa 570W. I need to configure content filtering on it, but I must be doing something wrong, because it does nothing. The isa 570W is connected to another cisco router through the ge2 and is distributing wireless. I have vlans config...

ntmveyron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I´m making a proposal for a costumer where he needs connect one ASR 1001 with other ASR1001 via UTP cable.  The speed will be 100 Mbps at this moment.   Can I use the SFP-GE-T tranceiver for a 10/100/1000 Mbps connection ?Thank you.

rleao by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello colleagues, I cannot connect  fiber optic network device ADVA FSP 150 CC to Cisco 2911. I connected the device directly to computer and it worked well but I couldn't make it through the router. IP and DNS are static. To connect devices I use RJ...

Hello everyone,we are trying to squeeze every ounce of life out of our hardware. Adding bandwidth to our network to accommodate social networking traffic. We are about to order a 200 meg Ethernet circuit with a T3 backup. We have two 3662s. My questi...

I am looking for a simple way to have my users failover internet traffic if our primary line fails.  Currently I have a 100/100 fiber connection to the internet running through an asa5515x.  I also have a aDSL line running on a 2801 series router han...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card