Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Change AD in BGP

Hello,Is there any way to change the AD for an inbound eBGP routes to match with route-map instead of ACL? I know I can do that with ACL as follows and it works, but it is not scalable and if there is a way I can match AS Path or Community via route-...

Good Morning,We have a setup in place where one of our edge routers connect to a switch through a Motorola Canopy wireless bridge. What I am wondering is; Can I put a c1310 bridge setup at the switch end between the Canopy transport without having to...

Hello,I am looking at the 1921 / 1941 for home use and to support my CCNP studies. Would some be able to comment on what the fan noise level is like from these models? Is it something that'll run quietly in the corner or is it going to be as noisy as...

Hi guysMy company has ordered an ethernet point to point network for backups/disaster recovery;http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/Products-and-solutions/Site-to-Site-Connectivity/Ethernet-point-to-point/           Does anyone have any experience of...

stuwren01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2600 with a PRI card, when I try to do an isdn test call int s1/0:23 ######### the debug constantly comes back with "Cause i = 0x83E020 - Mandatory information element missing" Vendor states he doesn't see the SDN 'flag' coming through. I h...

mlanglois by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to deploy a single subnet for entire WAN using VPLS links ( p2p ethernet) for a large branch setup ?What is the best practice ?

I'm new to Cisco and we just took over a client with an ASA 5505 I need to do 2 things first I need to know how to open or forward ports to an internal IP address  they want me to open ports 3389 and 1433 to an internal address  192.168.192.52but onl...

jason0923 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Basically we suscribe to 2 ISP, so i believe they have different AS.We also have our own ASN number , example 12345We asked both isp to aggregate our ASN number .Question, seeing that both ISP aggregate our ASN number, we are also confuse which path ...

doncarei2 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got a 881 working with a 3G Card. Even the Cisco 7965 phone is working well off it. Can anyone provide me with a good doc for configuring the 3G interface as a backup link to Comcast?Thanks, Pat.   

Guys,When I do a traceroute from PC2 to PC1 it does not resolve successfully and follows the following steps:     PC2     2851/2     2851/1     * * *     * * *     * * *When I do a traceroute from 2851/2 to PC1 it does resolve successfully and follow...

Hi.Having configure a several 2911 with EHWIC-VA-DSL-M onboard. Have succesfully configured about 5 routers in the absolutly same configuration, ver of a IOS, firmware modem and so on.But in one of the 2911 have problem - it does not connect to dsl. ...