cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am using IP SLA on a 1921 for failover purposes. The operation tracks an object via ICMP to verify that the interface/circuit is up. If the object becomes unreachable, it removes the static route with the track 1 statement and fals over to a back-u...

Hi All ,I'm working at Cisco Lab Staff , and we've got a problem with our ASR 5K .the problem is that when i connect to the device via console port , i saw only strange signs like : םםם{wowwk{wwkkwwkwowuw½½½»wmk¿kof course i've already tried all the ...

Ron Baduach by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got a nice Cisco 2651XM router which I need to upgrade the flash memory in (have a new, bigger IOS to load). The 2651XM has an onboard 16MB and an empty onboard SIMM slot, so I brought a compatible (I hope) flash SIMM and installed it followi...

amartiaj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have been trying to understand Prefix lists. I understand why they are used, but having difficulty in understanding what networks a certain prefix list actually covers. I have pasted a couple of examples that I have come across below, and...

r.gasper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, why is gig interface with fibre cable and serial interface show interface status as down/down when other end port is shut or cable is pulled off but fastethernet port show up as up/down even if you pull the cable at both ends.As fastethernet s...

get_rthym by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I plan on upgrading a network I am working on for a new internet connection. We are bumping from a 16 Mbps internet connection to a 50 Mbps connection. I also want to run the Cisco firewall module on it. I am currently running a Cisco 1841 with Adv S...

Greetings networkers We have two internet connections with two ISPs via Static routes one with 18 Mb while the other is 35 Mb, we are trying to Bond/Aggregate the bandwidth" of these two ISP so we can end up with one link with the total bandwidth of ...

Hi Experts,  I have Leased lines & ISDN between Data Center to branches. Total 45 branches. I need to encryprt data traffic for all 45 branches   How can i do this in cisco router.  Kindly reply  Thanks in advance.Regards,Ganesh.

I've a new customer ho has a Cisco 7604 as Border Router. Internally he has several Mikrotiks (I used to work with Mikrotik also).I need to block access to internet to an specific IP (internal) nat or forwarding traffic from that ip to specific ip......

Hi all,My internet provider is giving me two ip classes (/29) that are routed to my external IP (applied to Gi0/0)I configured split tunneling on my router like described here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps274/products_configuratio...