cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI've got an ASR router which has hit bug CSCti51325, IOS asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.01.00.S.150-1.S.bin           I plan to change the IOS to asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.02.04.00.122-33.XND.bin - This is what other ASR's in the same network are r...

Hi Everyone,For an ISRG2 Cisco Routers HWIC Cards, are they limited by the respective number of supported HWIC slots or by the number of routed ports they will provide?Based on my research, a Cisco 2911 has four (4) HWIC slots, but It can only suppor...

Hi Community,I was just trying understand the concept of migrating from EIGRP to OSPF.  In my scenario I am using BGP, OSPF and EIGRP in the core.  There is BGP for peering with Internet and MPLS obvisously and there is 2 OSPF areas.  One area redist...

Hello Expert,I have a couple of questions about the "Error Disable due to Loopback" feature and I appreciate any reply may help in further understanding how this feature works. I have the following topology:Core 1 (Gig1/1/14) <--> (Gig1/1/1) SW2 {37...

I am working on a multi-home design accross two datacenters. We have an ARIN assigned /24 public space and a single AS#. We would like to carve up the /24 to be used in both DCs. Of course our ISPs will only accept a /24 as a minimum advertisement. I...

hi! when we subscibe to the internet with static public IP address (WAN(CE/PE) & LAN pool), do we need to tell the telco to set the internal LAN interface IP address in the Telco router/marc?Eg. if i'm assigned a public LAN ip range of 2.2.2.0/29.I'm...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! we've the below setup currently, and we are moving to internet site to site vpn because of downsizing.2x L3 Switches running HRSRP>connected to a router that has a point to point lease line connection to our HQ.The lease line will be replaced by ...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know how to config the typical TDM/SCPC satellite network using cisco network.For topology in Image 1.the  R0 broadcast downstream data from the serial port S0(V.35 FR HDLC), and  will be recieved by router R1/R2/R3 in their Serial port S0....

ares128cc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am a project manager One oy my customer has a cisco880g, he wants to know if he can insert the sim card in ant slot 0 or 1 , and the router recognised automatically the sim card can some help me to answer if it 's possible ...

cdhung001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am studying and practising fo my ccnent and am very new to cisco routers and so far have been doing well until i tried to gain internet access. i have a 871 router that has a catalyst 2950 switch connected to it. connected to the switch is this com...

vangaynor by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes