cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have scenario I connected my Cisco 2960x-24Gig switch with a server hace 1000BaseT NIC and configure a  switch port as a trunk with on mode...trunk is working but the  trunking is  at a-100 speed i didnt assign any any manual speed on either...

Here's the 3825 log sesstionplease help me for find problem!after crash , i have upgrade the rommon because the old rommon cannot read flash in rommon modebut when i upgrade the rommon to the newest versionit was also can not read flashand i upgrade ...

I am interested and only allow SSH traffic from entering from a lan interface and not my outside public facing interface.  I am noticiing random user accounts with the show users account.  I see the ip address that it comes from.  they only show bein...

If RSVP and MPLS TE doesnt actually reserve any bandwidth in hardware(i.e data plane) of the box and doesnt do any qos.  Then what happens if TE with reserved bandwidth of 50 mbps is sending out of data at rate of 100 mbps, and their is another TE tr...

tbatth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have used many Point-to-Point T1's in the past, where one end was bonded in a DS3.  I am setting up 2 T1's right now that are truely point-to-point.  They are working, but I have a question.  I'm not sure if I have my clock set up correctly.  Here...

Hi,I was wondering, if I get the PoE switch module for a 2951, will I need a different image than c2951-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M2.bin to be able to configure and use it?  Also, is the 4G WAN module backwards compatable with 3G?More sh ver output fr...

Hi everyone - thanks for taking time to help me out.  First off - I am a complete and total noob, I know how to access the command line through telnet and issue show running_config.  Beyond that, please understand that I don't know much.A school I wo...

Hi,We've recently replaced a 7200NPE-G2 with 7600-RSP720. We had around 1Gbps GRE tunnels terminated on the previous box with 85% CPU utilization comming from around 30 tunnel interfaces. Also running OSPF and some route-maps. Everyting was doing goo...

I have had QOS on some older routers and switches with the following commands class-map match-all VOIP-SIGNALINGmatch dscp af41class-map match-all VOIP-RTPmatch dscp ef policy-map VOIPclass VOIP-RTPpriority percent 15class VOIP-SIGNALINGbandwith perc...

Looking at CISCO 2900 series data sheet, there is a sentence under "Benifits"The Cisco 2900 Series enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 75 MbpsCan someone please explain what does this mean? The int...

bc4switch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to create a Router On a Stick (two interfaces on a single NIC): eth0 not tagged and mywan@eth0 on vlan id 2. The interface "mywan" seems to be tagged.2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP mode DE...

ripat7181 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I started to work in a network where there are a lot of cisco 861 and the routing protocol its Ripv2.We are having a big problem with the time convergion because we use 2 internet network providers that usually have problems and waiting 90 seco...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card