Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking to boot one of two images available on internal flash of a 1921 router.  Currently 151-1.T1.bin is being loaded at boot.Router#sho ver | in System imageSystem image file is "usbflash0:c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-1.T1.bin Router#dirDirect...

eric.cote by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,One of my internet routers is showing MPLS packets in the trace.  Is this normal for a pure internet circuit?  CenturyLinkNET#trace 4.2.2.2Type escape sequence to abort.Tracing the route to 4.2.2.2  1 67.63.224.29 [AS 22561] 0 msec 0 msec 0 ...

HelloI have a Data Center with an outsource company and a WAN link to them over an AVPN cloud connectionI have (12) sites around the country each with their own connection to the same AVPN cloud as data center. We suffered an outage on the Data cente...

Hello,I have built (too you guys) a very simple BGP lab in GNS3, I'm doing this to understand path selection.  At the moment if host  (172.30.2.11) pings host 2 (192.168.90.11) it goes via R3 to R2, which is right when all the BGP default attributes ...

Hey everyone,I have an issue with my cisco router 1921. I configured two VLANs (192.168.0.0 & 192.168.1.0) and a pppoe connection with my internet provider. The routing between the two VLAN is fine and the pppoe over fiber as well. The thing is I can...

Hi Everyone The company I work for has just moved some users to a new remote site, and with it the Cisco 870 router, It has been several years since I have programmed a Cisco router I am look for some help.I just need to change the ADSL credentials t...

jbcom4123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have 15 subnets on my Lan side, and the inter subnet routing is done by UTM firewall for now, because of which we are unable to utilize the UTM performnace.So we have decided to have a router in between Lan and the UTM to handle that inters...

Hi,i have a 2 cisco routers connected over vpn, Site A (the office) and Site B (remote site)the sites are able to connect to eachother but the router on the remote site cannot ping anything in the office. even though the computers in Site B can conne...

smithcolm by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Im having a weird issue with ssh from a cisco 1941 to a cisco 1941, it used to work fine, but now it hangs...we have two routers at each site, one primary with an EOC connection to the network, and the other a backup 3G wireless connection t...

Hello again, friendsI was under the impression that I could play with IP routing on my Cisco 2960 switches, providing they were running v/12.2   ..which they are.More precisely- Cisco IOS Software, C2960 Software (C2960-LANBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(58)...

On my 3560 I was setting up an access list and transport to be used for my VTY lines. Previous owner of switch only had vty 5 15 shown in the config. VTY 0 4 was not in the config. So I set up an access list and transport on 5 15. I noticed that I co...

sammycbmi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes