cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,My name is Ardit Vallja from ITirana Shpk ISP in Albania,We have a problem with one Cisco C7200 NPE-G1. The IOS on flash (bootflash) is deleted and the router is in rommon mode.The ftp/tftp transfer is not possible because the router does not a...

We have recently purchased an ASR1001 and seem to be hitting some limitations regarding QOS on sub-interfaces on port channels. I can police on per-subscriber basis fine, handing down the policies from our radius server. I would also like to police ...

I have a 1841 with WIC 4 Port FE Swtich added. I have two standard ports set for Outside Public IP address, the FE Switch set to two Vlans one at 192.168.0.1 and the other 192.168.1.1, but I can't get both modems to work at the same time.My question ...

Resolved! Cisco ISE

Hello everyone.I have such situation. I got specification for new project from last engineer who quit. And there is such system as Cisco ISE. I dont know what is it( And now my boss wants to know do we need to buy it or can we just setup our new netw...

Hi Can someone tell me how configure vlan tagg on routed layer 3 interface in cisco 3945 device, if someone send me configuration example that will be great.Thank you

I have a question in regards to the dsu bandwidth statement. If we are using 10mb mpls link, should we change it the dsu bandwidth statement?nh112#sh run int se1/0 Building configuration... interface Serial1/0 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay...

Hi allquick questionwe have a site on 192.168.1.x network at the end of a vpn tunnelwe want to nat these to 10.1.1.xdo we build the vpn with the 192.168.1.x network in  the destination, and the nat takes place before it goes out the vpn ?cheers