cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts ,my issue in ISDN-PRI leased line i used for remote data users to access my local network ,i have a router with HWIC-2CE1T1-PRI and connected to ISDN PRI 30 channels E1 , it configured with local database of usernames and passwords , al...

Hi experts,Recently we have been testing gre+vrf deployment for our guest segment. Attached is high level topology. Below is how its setup-     Guest SSID terminated on Wism in our of our DCs 6509 switch-     WISM provides IP address to clients in sp...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing following problem,Our HO is connected to depot location using Reliance, BSNL.. links (BGP). wherever reliance link is present I am getting 15 continuous drops in the link after every 2 mins and again link comes up.and when i get drops ...

Hello just a basic question regarding when you use a router such as an 867VAE for ADSL connectivity via the CLI rather than using a preconfigured home use modem.So you configure the DSL controller with details specified by the ITSP. Then how do you p...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have very big confusing in eigrp bandwitdh allocate,actually i have two eigrp topology using frame-relay switch one is hub and spoke scenario another one is point-to-point connection from hub to spoke,Now in first topology hub has connection wit...

I'm doing a practice from the "CCNA Exploration 4.0: Accessing the WAN Student Packet Tracer Manual" (PT Activity 2.1.7: Troubleshooting a Serial Interface). I made the topology according to the image and set the IP addresses on the correct interface...

Hello.I need someone to help me out on finding solution. Let me explain my network scenario.. I have a core switch connecting to internet ASA and MPLS router.My primary internet route is through ASA(using default route). When internet circuit goes do...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,when  i try to configure IP SLA on cisco 2911 with IOS : c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M8.bin, i am not getting the required options.when i type ip sla  and ?, i can only see the below.ISP1-RTR(config)#ip sla ?  key-chain  Use MD5 authentication ...

Dear Experts, I am trying to understand BGP BEST PATH SELECTION criteria 3 & 5 Selection 3: Prefer the path that was locally generated using Network / redistribute / aggregate commandSelection 5: Prefer the path with Lowest origin type IGP < EGP < ...

We have 300+ 887VAG and VAMG routers out in the field running DSL and 3G.They all work fine on Day 1, but after a while (we don't know how long) the cellular interface goes into the following state.A shut/no shut of the controller or the interfaces d...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card