Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco and Starlink

Hi all,I am setting up many Starlink antennas, and realizing that they have a fix IP address that is very often the same one of the gateway setup in the company.I see many companies setting up dedicated network for the Starlink antenna and then migra...

Theoretical question for my understanding:Say I have OSPF running in a shared segment that has 4 identical routers.Is there a reason for me to select a particular router to be the DR?If so, what are the use cases other than processing power?Thanks in...

I have an ASR1001-x with a single 10G interface to a switch on the LAN. I cannot pass traffic from the sub interface subnets to AWS network connected on WAN. The Lan interface subnet 192.168.50.0/23 passes traffic correctly. the other two do not. Can...

jroy777 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a Show Running-Config command that will remove the sensitive information sort of like when you do a 'show tech' it will display things like: snmp-server community <removed> RO snmp-server community <removed> RO 9 snmp-server community <remov...

jlubeck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, need your help to understand the route selection when we using MPLS and inside the MPLS there is OSPF protocol. I am getting confuse when doing traceroute from CE1 to CE2 another site and it is taking the path which i am not understanding...

Resolved! C9300 NAT

HiReally hoping someone can help with this. I'm trying to setup NATing on a C9300 switch. It's an Advanced license so should be enabled. I'm trying to provide internet access for a guest network so am configuring it in a separate vrf. The config I ha...

lorro by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Good afternoon everyone.I need help, I'm trying to update my ISR4431/K9 router and I'm failing.The original firmware version installed on this router is: isr4400-universalk9.03.16.04b.S.155-3.S4b-ext.SPA.bin, which is a very old version.My task is to...

sigcerder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working on ACI fabric and have been using EPG with contracts (network-centric), and I want to switch to ESG (application-centric).The bridge domains have specific subnets (192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24) under the same tenant/VRF. Each...

sridcloud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes