cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am currently working on some DVR issue. The objective is to allow internet users to access DVR by port forwarding (using http://12.12.12.12:8888).However, I am facing some issues First of all, I tried with this below config. With this config...

Dear Friends,We are planning to configure  BGP conditional advertisement at our Network.I would like to share with you the idea behind that.We have 4 UP Links , we are advertise our prefixes to them identical on all of Links.So what is the best pract...

Hi,Can any one help me please?I have this error on my equipment and i don't know what is that.Any one knows?Error:Aug 21 11:48:34.001 PT: ErrI2CRx: BD=0xA000, ER=0x0000Aug 21 11:48:43.935 PT: ErrI2CRx: BD=0xA000, ER=0x0000Aug 21 11:48:53.436 PT: ErrI...

alvesjoao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues trying to create a cellular data profile, it is not the command that is the problem, but i choose to overwrite a profile it says "profile # NOT written to modem"I did a debug on the cellular interface when adding a profile, and i g...

Greetings!Here is an except from the Cisco Press I am using to study:"The BGP synchronization rule, which states that a BGP router should not use, or advertise to an external neighbor, a route learned by IBGP, unless that route is local or is learned...

Hi All,Just wondering if the 3845 supports OIR ( hot swap). I am looking at a link which sayshttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/3800/hardware/installation/guide/38netmod.html#wp1008236#Caution The   Cisco 3845 and 3845-NOVPN router suppor...

Hi guys,My first post, please go easy on me We are running an 100Mb Ethernet circuit from Site A to a core network hub Site BWe have no VLAN at site AWe have VLAN 506 at site BWe are trying to use Service Instances to POP VLAN from the A end, but can...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card