cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi alljust a quick one, if I have 2 multilayer switches using hsrp or vrrp, and a wan router connects to one of them using a vlan for routing. Which router will ospf using for its route? or will it load balance to both of them as they are equal cost ...

Resolved! Problem NAT inside

Hi,a have a router CISCO 1841 and I configured a NAT inside from the router to the firewall like this :ip nat inside source static firewall_adresse  public_adresse and its work fine and when a added it I do this command "wr" to save the configuration...

Im not quite sure I posted this to right place because its about ip cam. But the main problem lays on my switch. Ok here is the problem. All the switchports are currently in the same VLAN's. You use web browser to connect to ip cam. (local ip address...

Jaekko134 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.As with this post,https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/789836#789836 I have an 1841 and want to install an HWIC-1ADSL.I have tried the Software Tool mentioned but get awfully confused by the end result.My 1841 show version is:Cisco IOS Soft...

Hi,I have a connection to the remote site over VPN.and I need to alow any traffic from my inside network to address 172.16.1.1  . All other traffic need to go over vpn.(other side of VPN 192.160.20.0)interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address A.B.C.D 25...

acazarkov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Refer to the exhibit. What does JAX do with link-state packets from ORL?sends out its updated routing table to both ORL and BOS routerssends out the individual link-state packets out the interface connected to BOSqueries BOS to see if it has a bette...

S9539245H by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All ,Need your help to understand this situation . Below is the topology CE IP - 172.18.10.10 /30PE IP - 172.18.10.9/30 I had configured  some floating static route on the PE towards CE .ip route vrf ABC 10.10.0.0 255.255.255.0 172.18.10.10 250...

Helloplease in my network (Tier 3 ISP ( WiMax Technology )  ) i faced sudden increase in my bandwidth traffic for several times , increased about 600 Mbps . please do u have any expectant of the root cause this issue ?        

Resolved! ip sla feature

c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M2.bin....my this image is supporting a ip sla feature.But c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M1.bin image is not supporting the ip sla feature.is i need to upgrade the image or i need any license to install in router?

I have a 7206 VXR router between a several Mikrotik routers on our backbone.  We have the Mikrotiks on both sides of the CIsco 7206VXR setup for MPLS/VPLS.  I need to simply setup the 7206 to pass the MPLS/VPLS tagged packets to the next router on th...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes