cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,maybe this is simple question for someone with MPLS experience. I have 2 locations that are connected with 2 MPLS links by 2 different ISPs. Some services go over one link, some over another link to remote location. I presume there is a static ...

Damir Reic by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,     If I'm sitting inside my network (192.168.1.0/24) and I type in an internet browser my global address with a port attached (50.50.50.50:5001) it says page cannot be displayed, but if i'm outside of my network and I use that same a...

Cody Hay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Firends,I have problem of Site to Site connectivity  I have 2 sites (Site 1' public ip. 115.119.120.X, local ips are 192.168.1.0, & Site 2' public ip 115.119.187.X, local ips are 192.168.2.0)Both sires are having different locations & using rout...

Hi.I've got an 887M router which will be configured with two linke - one ADSL, one 3G - both of which will have (obviously) a separately suppplied IP address from the different ISP's being used. The 3G is a backup - plain and simple - for use only wh...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am replacing some WAN connections: Point to Point T1's (running from 2820's to a 7200).  I am replacing them with metro Ethernet connections with a 3560 layer 3 switch at each end.  We run Cisco Call Manager, and have IP phones at our locations.  I...

Greetings Experts!I have a lab that we are trying to configure in such a way that it simulates our real world setup.  We have many individual nodes that are connected to us via satellite and thus, have very slow connections.  I would like to know if ...

Hi all,I have a 2911 that will be using a 4G wireless card. It seems that it'll need to get a DHCP address from Verizon (even though we requested a static). I'm trying to configure the cellular interface to get the DHCP address using the "ip add dhcp...

aweise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me on identifying the source of high cpu on my router?sh verCisco IOS Software, C2600 Software (C2600-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T14, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 198...