cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Team,We have installed New SPA-5X1GE-V2 card in ASR-1002 but it showing out of service, we tried different slots but same result.Please help to get it resolve. Router#sh platformChassis type: ASR1002Slot      Type                State                ...

I have a question regarding OSPF point-multipoint non-broadcast setup. The links between Hub's & spokes are private links. attached is the drawing with configuration files of Site-A with wan router-FW-Core Switch & Site-B with wan router-core switch....

Hi all,Need some help to setup correctly my c921-4P to use Starlink as internet accès connected on my Wan Port.I can't acces to Internet, Starling is on Bypass mode.My conf. is:#########################################################################...

Nicolas74 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking at migrations from Nexus 7 to ACI v4.21.   On the nexus there is a RP statement setup as: ip pim rp-address 10.2.1.1 group-list 239.255.1.0/24 On the ACI I'm not clear on how to create the same? Any guides or advise on how to do th...

Hi all Question about this scenario:ASR 1009-X , IOS_XE linked to another router by interface g0/1.Customer has vrf TEST and wants 2 subnet p2p/31 configured on sub-interfaces as follows: g0/1.10  --> ip adrr 10.10.10.1/31   (other router has .2)g0/1...

Luca CQ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with configuration of our VLAN network with our VoIP provider.We have set-up Cisco Router C860 with a P2P connection between us on VLAN 1467 with host on our side on 100.64.0.53/30 and their side 100.64.0.54/30 which works perf...

mjCompany by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bonjour S'il vous plait, je souhaiterais savoir si le Routeur Cisco 897VA est compatible avec port SFP base 1000 LX  si oui, comment le configurer pour le WAN avec ces informations settings:           Full duplexSpeed 1000Mb/sAutoneg OFF (si vous lai...

rabhinb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, It was long time ago when I studied BGP, and these days I was doing a lab and got some issues related with the BGP router-id. I found this post:https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/bgp-router-id-and-loopback/td-p/1611333Herve says "The ...

Dear community,We intend to purchase a C8200L supporting PIM interface with P-LTEA-EA module, The licenses we ordered are : C8000-HSEC, DNA-P-T1-E-3Y, SVS-PDNA-T1-E3Y, NWSTACK-T1-E, SDWAN-UMB-ESS and DNAC-ONPREM-PFDoes the above licenses enough for: ...

Hi all,Hopefully someone can help me out. I have a 5515x running and clients using AnyConnect to VPN in. Connected to this ASA is the link to Express Route and we're advertising (BGP) subnets from the ASA to Express Route, they all work however peopl...

AaronF by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to determine which next hop interface should be used for configuring default static route on any router if it is connected to multiple routers at its various interfaces? Also, how to choose next hop for configuring static route for any destinatio...

Sagar4 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes