cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HI All, Need the clarity on IKE version 1 with aggressive mode, I assume this is used for remote site VPN and not for site to site VPN. Correct me I am wrong and also share the inputs on this. Also required the inputs for disabling in Cisco 3800 seri...

Hi allIf I have an MPLS network from my ISP, Then I run a tunnel between 2 of my sites. If I use QOS on my router for voice etc over the tunnel, will this give me any benefits? surely if the provider says I have 10 meg say between these sites, then I...

Hi,    I am trying to test bgp inject-map using gns3 and am facing some problem. I am using the following topology.|R7 AS 1000|-----|R3 AS 1200|-----|R4 AS 1000|R7 is sending some aggregate 172.16.0.0/16 to R3. I want to generate 172.16.9.0/24 along ...

I am not quite sure about "network <> backdoor" command in bgp. On one of our routers, we havenetwork 0.0.0.0 backdoornetwork 10.0.0.0network 192.168.0.0Can somebody explain "network backdoor" in this context?

I've this strange problem.My router crashes continuosly since few days.Connecting to console port, I've seen that the error is:*Jan 18 02:47:51.053: %BRI-1-NOMEMORY: Unit 0, no memory for ISDN L1 Q elements. L1 message not enqueued to L2.*Jan 18 02:4...

Hi,In connection to my last post, I somehow read about the discontiguous network. When I saw the network I made, I think it is a discontiguous network. I thought RIP won't work but I can ping each others host.Here is my network configured by RIP.Can ...

Hello, I am fairly new here, this is my first post. I have been trying to tackle this issue on my own to no avail. I have a Cisco 1921 to replace our current router which is constantly freezing. We have a couple inside servers, one is a web server an...

Hi All,Not sure if this is the right area or not, but I was setting up RDP access on our ASA for a new terminal server, and did not finish, and a couple hours later I could not access the network at all.  There was no RDP setup to start with, but I h...

jbounds83 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having hard time understanding BGP route selection process stem number 3. It sated that "Prefer the path that was locally originated via a network or aggregate BGP subcommand or through redistribution from an IGP"Side note:Ultimate result of BGP...

arumalpra by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have enabled port security on one interface of master switch in stack.Switch IOS (c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE)However, after enabling the port security PC does not take IP Address from DHCP neither MAC address is not learned.Checked port se...

Hi Everyone,I need help to clarify this on my mind. At first I put static routes on both routers and put admin distance of 151. router1(config)#ip route 192.168.16.0 255.255.255.240 10.0.0.2 151router2(config)#ip route 192.168.8.0 255.255.255.248 10....