cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the CISCO 1800 and I have there the HWIC-2T. I have two questions.First is an easy one. I want to replace the HWIC-2T with HWIC-4T but the CISCO 1800 guide and the HWIC-4T guide says that they dont fit together but I inserted the HWIC-4T in to...

Today I got a pack of 7 Cisco T1 DSU/CSU WAN Interface Card (WIC-1DSU-T1-V2). I installed 6 of them (4 on a 2811 router and 2 on an 1841 router) and none of them would light up, show up in show controllers, or show up in show ip interface brief. Is t...

Dear team,If we have two routers A (NOC)  & B (Remote office), and we want to configure the DHCP server behing router A so that clients in LAN segment of router B should be able to get the Ip address via DHCP.Once we set up a DHCP server in NOC, what...

Hy Guys, I have one router 2911 with the following imagec2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4.binI have two IPS on this routers and I tried to configure the IP SLA on this and I`m not able to do it and I don´t know why.I can configure almost everything b...

goplansrl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, all!I want to change a NAT translation on my 2911 router.  When I enter the "no ip nat translation inside static a.b.c.d D.E.F.G" the router asks if I want to delete child records.  I say "yes", and the router then tells me "Error: st...

Resolved! CCIE HELP

Hi All,  I am recently certified CCNP R & S.  My skills and experience lie in this area... Switching, OSPF, EIGRP BGP etcI would like to progress on to the CCIE R & S but have had very little exposure to QOS and MPLS, VPN's Frame Relay, ATM etc - bas...

Hello,I get a problem on my switch 6509 & cpu R7000. when i reboot my switch i get the NVRAM corrupted problem & get the switch in the rommon>.so i need to boot it manually.My question is: can i fix that with changing the clock battery?Also, can i ma...

husamaga1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, kindly let me know, how to browse cisco universe cd on line. Kindly lemme have the link and tips to start with. Have directly entered in to univerCD documents so many times through google but wanna know steps to browse.I understand below is ...

ashish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a six node MPLS network, all nodes route to our main office for a variety of services (email, core, fire shares, Internet, etc). Therefore, the link to our main office is crucial. In the event that the MPLS link to/from our main office become...