cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have setup a VPN server on cisco 1841 and dialed through pc, it worked fine. But when I dial through another ISP it is not working. It can establish VPN but it can't pass traffic through VPN, what may be the problem. The configuration is same an...

Hello,I have split tunneling enabled on Cisco Router and using Cisco VPN client to connect PC to office as well as browse local Internet.However when I want to print to a local printer I cannot. I keep having to add static routes on the PC to allow...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folks,I have a strange issue with 4500 E chassis loaded with SUP 7L-E which always remains in ORANGE LED status, also the uplink ports interface is down and the line protocol is down  but when i execute the command sh int gig1/5 it show me the media ...

HelloOccurred in my customer's device log.I do not know what the message below.Version 12.2(33)SRD4 , WS-SUP720-3BXL This is what is the problem?gle_fab)-> start_sync_to_active_state (c0_ok_active)-> c0_ok_to_active_state (c1_ok_active)-> ok_to_activ...

w.t.kim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  "neighbor filter-list weight" command under bgp configuration is deprecated. If I want to assign certain weight to the routes received from a specific neighbor, how can I do that in the latest release?Thanks,Balajee

Hello,I've got a 7200 vxr that I'm trying to create a named extended access-list in.I got to conf tif I go into ip after that the only commands available for access-list are log-update, logging, and resequence.so if I go back to the main config menu ...

I am not sure if this question belongs here or in the WAAS catagory as I am running the router with WAAS express. I am figuring here since it revolves around the status of the buffers on the router. I have a 2911 running WAAS Express connected to my ...

bberry by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have two link on two edge routes from same ISP for Active/Standby. I am using the private AS and ISP provided IPs, now i got own Public IPs and AS number. I want to publish my IPs and migrate the AS number from private to Public.  But cur...

Hello,My private network IP is 192.168.x.xAnd I have a  server running on a Public and IP is 182.88.x.x and there are different applications are running and different ports.Can someone help me to create an ACL for giving  access to all ports from my ...

I have a modem DPQ3212.The led DS is amber.The led Links is amber, but flashing.Only one downstream channel is open.My ISP tell me all is OK, but my internet is slow.Please, help me.I need all the leds in green.And excuse my poor english.

Hi All,I was wondering if anybody can help me with the following design question.our service provider is changing the routing protocol of our WAN routers and they want us to configure EIGRP on our Core switches so that all subnets get advertised to t...

I would like to try WAAS express on my router at a small site, if I set this up do I need to have anything else running to make all of this work? like a server piece or somthing?

Hell all,Am in possession of a Cisco 4500 series switch  which i intend to shape certain Ineterface vlan.Even though they are allotted, want they should like suppass 10m for examplelike clients under vlan 10 although they specific bandwidth specified...

divine007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes