cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

people!!!!!!!, i am under pressure please help me out, if i ping or traceroute my other network using my router its working, but if i do it using a computer its only ending on my LAN facing interface, i have no access-list configured, i am using open...

libertysv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please help me out, i am trying to forward port 80 to my web server but its not working, if i ping my website its replying, but if itry to access it from the browser its not working

libertysv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750 Switch IOS

Hi Friends,I have a 3750 switch I upgraded its IOS  and delete the old IOS from the flash when I reboot the switch it went to SWITCH: prompt and locating the old ios which is already removed. I verified the new IOS from flash its still there but swit...

Hi experts,I am a beginner in MPLS VPNs & curious about IP packet forwarding happens with multiple VRFs. I have studied how MP-BGP & MPLS works with RD & RTs to create VPNs. PE1-------------P1-------------P2------------P3-------------PE2PE-1=====VRF-...

Dear Experts,i am planning to upgrade IOS of 7606-S router with these specifications:Version 12.2(33)SRB2Flash Disk : 512 MRAM: 1 GRSP720-3C-GE 2 ports Route Switch Processor 720 Rev. 5.27600-MSFC4 C7600 MSFC4 Daughterboard Rev. 1.17600-PFC3C Policy ...

I'm having trouble getting my backup dialer to work using the Reliable static routing object tracking and was hoping someone could help.I just went form a serial T1 link to a priivate tunnel via ethernet interface and so my backup dialer plan no long...

Jeff Berg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i have noticed poe log messages in my cisco 857 router, looking around there is mention of a cosmetic ios bug pertaining to 877 router but not the 857. BUG - CSCsd68389.  any suggestions as to why i am getting these errors on my 857?001586: Oc...

Resolved! highest router-id

Hi,   When I enabled "bgp bestpath compare-routerid", bgp is choosing the path with highest router-id as the next-hop. I remember reading bgp should choose the path with the lowest router-id incase of a tie-break. Is there any change in the bgp recen...

Hello Guys,I have already ordered a Cisco ISR 1921/K9.    but as i read on cisco website, it is written that Cisco 1921/K9 only support  (IP SLA Responder) feature.I dont know actually wat is sla-responder.  but our requirement is we will connect tha...

Hi,I want to connect 2 ISP links into one  Gigabit-interface on my Router 2921, can any one tell me how to do that ?    sub-interface creation is not possible on cisco 2921plz help me