cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I 'm trying to set up a home lab with a couple of 28XX and 2651XM series routers.I would like to simulate a frame-relay connection between HQ, Branch1 and Branch2 . All of them are conneced to a PSTN switch (2811 router) via T1 cross o...

Hi,Assume there is a big AS, say 100, with 2 confederations in it, say 65001 and 65002. The AS also has another router, say router A.Router A does NOT belong to either confederations but is still a part of the entire AS 100.What is clear is that betw...

Sh HH by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Today I met a very strange case and I could not find : Why my OSPF routes are not added in my routing table? So, I received my OSPF routes by my ISP which used MPLS for transport. My CE (T_Router) router received in my routes in OSPF database but...

Hi Cisco community, I'm looking for some help with configuring an ACL for a 857 Cisco router for web-server traffic. I've configured a NAT for the inside network and added ACL entries for  port 80 access but dont seem to have any luck accessing the ...

Tech.SJCM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2-person remote office that has Time Warner RoadRunner internet access for WAN connectivity (7Mb down, 768K up), we have a 1760 router (12.4(25d))  installed behind the cable modem and using it to build a VPN tunnel to our datacenter head en...

Resolved! QoS - Help

Hello,I configuring QoS policing in a Cisco 2911 in a 128K/256/512 link, but when I apply the configuration in interface I receive the error below:Configured Percent results in out of range kbps.Allowed range is 8-2000000.The present CIR value is 6.C...

We own a block of 5 ips. Our primary ip (95.111.111.114) is assigned to the uc520's fast ethernet 0/0 port. This uc520 has only one fast ethernet port for WAN use running IOS 12.4 with advanced services. Due to the nature of Cox Internet, in order fo...

Hi folks, was wandering if anyone can lend a quick hand with this one. We have a router that's been registering the following events in its local log: Sep 30 09:32:27.212 EDT: %ENVMON-3-FAN_FAILED: Fan 1 not rotatingI have configured SNMP traps for l...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!Here is my conf:no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname IT!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!!enable secret 5 *!no aaa new-modelmemory-size iomem 10crypto pk...