cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have two sites Site A and Site B Site A has internet and Site B needs to access the internet from site AI am using OSPF and both sites can see routes to the other site Site B has the IP address of site A's end of the point to point as the Gateway ...

jonnyk123 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, From Cisco's site, and all other documentation I can find - it clearly states that while shaping, "If not enough tokens are in the bucket to send a packet, the packet either waits until the bucket has enough tokens (in the case of a shaper) ...

I am using HSRP with in R1 and R2, where R1 is active and connected to 5 MPLS serial link and configured as1 Multilink for MPLS and R2 is connected to 4 point to point serial link. My all data should go through MPLS first and when MPLS g...

HiIs is possible to have an iBGP peering between routers A & B as shown below:RTR-A(AS 100)-----------ISP MPLS(AS 200)--------------RTR-B(AS 100)and ofcousre RTR-A & RTR-B have eBGP neighborship with respective ISP PEs and we use AS Override to remov...

I am looking for any recommendations on this issue:I have two CISCO 2800 routers tied together over a Metro Ethernet bewteen an HQ location and a Colocation facility.    There are multiple subnets on both sides of the MAN.   All things work in this r...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i cann't enable embedded-Service-Engine on cisco2911 routerthis is the output:ALGER#show ip interface briefInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolEmbedded-Service-Engine0/0 192.168.216.1   YES unset...

Resolved! IP SLA's

I have looked in multiple areas online with still no firm understanding of the not command in the tracking of IP SLA's. I am working a failover solution from a Cellular interface 0/1/0 to take over if the primary gig0/1 fails. However the guy before ...

Resolved! dyndns et NAT

Bonjour Etant nouveau dans le domaine Cisco , notement dans le CLI, j'ai deux petit problème qui sont peut être lié.La misea jour de mon DDNS ne se fait pas et la NAT ne fonctionne pas, quelqu'un pourrait peut être m'aiderVoici la config du CISCO881-...

isdmarvie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card